Chapter 3

(Virgil's Pov.)
I was sitting on my bed when Janus finally stirred and started to wake up. When he finally opened his eyes I got up and walked over to him.
"An I that comfortable? You've slept in about an hour," I teased him.
" Oh shut up. If the others are lazy I can be for a day, " He said back, "but you're comfy, and if I'm sleeping in I might as well stay a little longer sooooo, come back to bed and pamper meeee!"
"Be quiet! The lights don't know that you're just an adorable Snek yet! And I made a promise to the lights that I really regret so either kidnap me or let me go."
" First of all I am not no adorable snek, I am a vicious killing machine. 2nd of all I will gladly kidnap you. "
"Aww, so sweet. But seriously I have to go, can you meet me back here at... 3? For them. We didn't get a chance to last night and I just wanted to ask you, you don't have to it if you're busy or even if you're not busy we can do it some othe-" My rambling was cut off my Janus.
"Shh Shh Shh. Do you hear that? It's the sound of you not being an idiot and thinking that I wouldn't help you. Beautiful isn't it? Now go and do whatever you stupidly promised and meet me back here at 3," Janus said sternly.
"Thanks J! " I said before walking out of the room. As soon as I close my door my walls to up and my mask goes on.(I totally didn't only remember his personality right now while I was writing this in my writing notebook.) It's not that I don't trust the lights. I just never got close to them, I don't trust them as much as the dark sides. I walk out to the kitchen, where Patton is cooking breakfast.
"Hey kiddo! Sit down at the table and breakfast'll be ready in a few," Patt said as soon as he saw me.
I sat down at the table with Roman and looked at the time. Logan should be down soon. Surprisingly Calculator Watch takes the longest time to get ready in the morning. When Logan finally came down Patton served us breakfast. Then came the question I really didn't want to answer.
"So, Anxiety, when are you going to do the thing?" The question came from Roman.
" After we eat Princey, " I replied, annoyed that he had to ruin a perfectly good breakfast.
After I said that, Patton and Roman quickly scarred down the rest of their food and raced to the living room. Me and Logan (*insert judgmental looking Logan*) ate our breakfasts normally and walked to the living room as well. I took a deep breath to try to calm myself. As I sit down on the couch I feel something cold slither up the inside my jacket's sleeve and rest on my ear, hidden in my hair. I didn't have to look to know that it was Janus. He probably decided to come after I told him that I didn't want to do it. I took another deep breath as I looked at them.
"Whose first?" I asked nervously.
Logan surprisingly stepped up first, " I will offer myself to try this first. "
"Alright, sit down."

(-Logan's  Pov.-)
I was without a doubt scared, but I knew I needed to do this for Thomas and Anxiety. I sat down on the couch, facing Anxiety, and I could have sworn that I saw something yellow going underneath his hair, but I brushed it off.
"Okay, tell me when you want me to take it back. I'll slowly increase it to Thomas's social anxiety levels when he has a panic attack," Anxiety instructed. I nod and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

TW! Panic Attack:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Immediately I felt my throat start to close up and my eyes start watering. I needed to tell Anxiety to take it back.
But it's only been a second, he'll realize that you're weak and a pathetic excuse for a side! He probably feels better now and you're putting that weight back on him. Selfish! The others probably just pity you. They all know you're a emotionless. Robot. Freak!
"Hey, hey, Lo it's okay. I can take it off, I won't judge you. Don't listen to it. It's hard, I know. I'm gonna touch you, okay?"
I could hear Anxiety's muffled voice over the one in my head. I felt his anxiety recede from my body and I realized that I was crying.

TW end.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Anxiety leaned over and hugged me. He started comforting me, whispering reassuring words in my ear and hugging me until I calmed down. When I did, I asked him a question.
"Is that what you feel on the regular!?" I shout, horrified.
He flinches back and replies, " Y-Yeah, I have less symptoms than you though. I've learned to half ignore it, I can take care of myself. "
It's terrible that he has to go through this all the time, I can't imagine what his panic attacks are like. I called the meeting off and told Roman and Patton that they aren't going to do the same as me. After Anxiety left for his room, I started talking with the others about how to help him.

(-Virgil's Pov.-)
I got out of there as quick as I could. My wings were in a lot of pain since I had to wait another day to stretch and groom them. They probably looked really dirty as well. I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming out there. As soon as I reached my room I tore off my jacket and my shirt in a hurry. Janus transformed back into his regular form and ran over to me. He undid the binder I fashioned to strap my wings to my back and I let them unfold. My wings were a deep black, fading to a dark gray - purplish color. I would admire them if they weren't just another reason that I'm the odd one out. I laid down on my stomach and Janus started to massage and rub them. Then he moved on to helping me clean them with dish soap. When we finished, I picked up the fluff and loose feathers that fell out of my wings. I laid on my bed the rest of the day, thinking about what happened that morning.

1,090 Words.

Sorry for not posting like I said I would last night, Wattpad decided to be an asshole and delete the whole chapter in the midst of my copying it down on here, and I passed out while rewriting it. So late update! And the photo on top is not what his wings look like, I just found that picture and thought it looked good ~Author