Chapter 4

(-Patton's Pov-)

When Anxiety left Logan called another meeting with us. I was really worried for my kiddo because I'd never seen one of his panic attacks before, and apparently the others had the same concerns. Lo sat us down and tried to describe the panic attack to us, to explain why he didn't want us to take it as well. He looked terrible and I was terrified for him. We talked for a bit and settled upon just staying with him throughout the day so that we can easily calm him down. I was a bit iffy on whether that was the right answer to this problem. I know that Anxiety might become worse, and I knew for certain that he would never agree to us following him around. Eventually I agreed though, and we went up to Anxiety's room to tell him what we were going to do.

I knocked on the door, "Hey kiddo! We wanna talk to you in the main room for a second, be down within ten minutes if you can." I talked cheerily , even though I was worried. I might make them more worried if I say anything, so I'll pretend like I'm fine for them.

"Sure Dad, I'll be out in a few. See you," a voice said through the door. Me Logan and Roman walked back down to the living room. In a few minutes, Anxiety came down as well.

" Anxiety, it has come to our attention that you will not reach out to us for help, so we will help you. We will be monitoring you from now on wherever you are. Roman, Patton and I will be taking turns watching you, " Logan explained.

As I expected, Anxiety did not take this well. "What!? Hell. No. I am not going you have you monitoring me like I'm a child! Like I said before, I can take care of myself!" Anxiety burst out. Logan did not seem to be surprised. He sat back in his chair and started to talk again.

"This is not up for discussion Anxiety. You need help and you aren't coming to us, so we'll come to you," Logan argues without skipping a beat. He probably planned this whole discussion out in his head.

" I said, no. I will not have this. I'm going back to my room now, " he started walking away and I motioned Roman to go after him. I knew Anxiety was going to be the most physical right now and Roman is the only person we know that could for sure take Anxiety by looking at him. We had never really seen Anxiety fight before. As he walked away I heard yelling, a pause, more yelling, then a door slam. Roman walked back into the room holding one of his eyes.with tears in his other one. I quickly ran to the kitchen and got an ice pack.

When I got back, all Roman said was, "I think that Anxiety is a little more trained than we take him for."

(-Virgil's Pov-)

As I was walking away from that stupid meeting Princey came after me. He was probably sent to follow me for that stupid plan. As if I would let them follow me everywhere! With my wings and being friends with Janus, no way! As I sped up my pace, Princey grabbed me and tried to hold me back. I kept moving and he grabbed my arms and put them behind by back. I kicked him, and got myself free from his grasp. He started to try to grab me again and I punched him in the eye. What's funny is he tried to dodge! I ran to my room and slammed the door. I would not be coming out of my room until Thomas summoned me. Speaking of, right then I felt a tugging feeling in my gut. Goddamn it Thomas! I rose up in Thomas' living room, clearly annoyed.

Thomas started talking. "Virgil, you need to tell the others your name, preferably today so that Roman doesn't kill me for putting off writing the script for a new episode," Thomas said. He looked sorry for me, but in a hurry at the same time.

"Fine Thomas. But I need you to tell them, and when we're recording that episode call me after or before the others. Something's going on right now and I cannot see them," I said reluctantly. Thomas looked at me with a questioning gaze. "Look, they just discovered that my Anxiety is higher than yours and they want to watch me like a child," I explained.

"But I thought you didn't want them to know?"
" I didn't, I messed up. "

"Oh, then sure I can do that," Thomas said. I sunk out.

Then and there, for some reason I my mind decided to say hey! Do you wanna know all of the things that would mhm ever work in your plan? Alright! Here we go.
You need food.
I can sneak out at night.
That'll make noise.
I'll be quiet.
They might stay up.
I'll listen in on them.
They'll worry about you.
They'll be fine.
What if they break down the door?
...
What if they break down the door. I don't think they'd worry that much... but would they?
Before I could get in a full on panic, there was a knock on my door.

"An- Virgil, we want to talk to you. We need to work this out kiddo..." Patton's soft voice came through the door.

"Pat I already said no. There's nothing to be discussed," I told him firmly through the door. If they get me to go out, I might not be able to leave.

"Listen kiddo, I think I convinced them to try and find another solution," Pat said. I was surprised at this. Logan usually never changes his mind unless given clear factual evidence . I was a bit cautioned, but. I walked over to the door and peeked it open a bit. I saw Patton standing there looking sad and hopeful. I swear one day his optimism is going to kill me. Patton peeked up as he saw the door move, and stood back.

"I will come out, but if you guys even think about following me everywhere I will leave," I threatened. I don't like scaring Patton, but sometimes I have to make something clear.

"Alright kiddo, we also wanted to thank you for telling us -er- telling Thomas to tell us your name! It's really pretty and unique!" Patton said excitedly .

"Thanks Popstar," I could practically see stars in his eyes from that. He wrapped his arms around me and I awkwardly hugged back. I still wasn't used to getting hugs from them, and they were shorter than the darks . So me being the tallest side (I love tall Virgil. I don't know why I do so much, but Virgil will not be short!) I had to bend down a lot. He let go and we started walking down the stairs. I saw Roman and Logan looking displeased, so I knew that Patton only forced them and that they didn't agree to do this by themselves. Then Logan started talking.

Words: 1,1200

Here's another Shitty chapter! I honestly don't know why you guys vote for this crap, but thanks! ~Author