Chapter 5

(-Patton's Pov-)

I saw Logan open his mouth to talk and I knew that he wasn't going to keep his part of the deal. I saw my dark strange son tense up, so I went Logan a warning glance. Logan got the message and we ate the rest of the food in silence. When we all finished eating Roman tried to talk to Virgil.

"Virgil, I don't care if you want us to or not but we are going to help you," Roman said, blocking the exit. My son rolled his eyes and smirked. I saw him look at Roman's eye patch.

" Princy, unless you want another black eye and not be able to see for a while, I suggest you back off. Now. " Virgil growled out the last part. He can look really scary sometimes when he wants to.

Roman and Virgil then started to fight.

"Why don't you just accept our help!?" Roman Yelled.

Virgil helped back at him, " Is it really help, or are you accidentally making it worse!? You don't listen to me! Take care of Thomas! He is more important than me! Because let's face it, I'm the one who puts Thomas in the most danger! "

"We just went over this Virgil! You. Are. Important. And you need help! So since you are important we are going to give you that help!"

" I understand that I am important Roman! I understand that very well now. That won't change the fact that I am and always will be a Disorder. "

"Virgil! Stop being an angst brat for once! We need to help you to help Thomas! We are trying to help Thomas! I could care less about how you feel! Protect Thomas, if you can take in more anxiety then sure! But help Thomas." I

I turned to see my kiddo with tears in his eyes. Roman took it way too far. I was about to reprimand him, but Virgil cut in, " So that's how it really is. I told you, I am a disorder. And apparently you knew it all this time. "

He started to walk to his room and he walked out carrying a bag. He started to sink out and I asked, " Where are you going? "

He responded with the worst words I would ever hear in my life, " Back to the subconscious. "

He completely sunk out and I started sobbing. Roman came over to comfort me but I pushed him away and ran to my room.

(-Janus's Pov-)

I was lying on my bed when Virgil rose up next to me with tears in his eyes. I quickly got up and walked over to him. I pulled him over to the bed and cuddled with him. (HeLp! WhOsE tOp!? I think it's Virgil but I'll let you guys decide) I spoke comforting words into his dad until he calmed down. (I almost wrote fell asleep but he's an insomniac!)

I asked him what happened and he said the second best words I would ever hear in my life, " I'm home Dee. I'm home. "

Well this sucked. This is about half the amount I would normally write because I'm working on a concepts for another book. Mha themed because yes. Well goodbye weird people who somehow like this book! ~ Author