Chapter Sixteen

The following day, after the carpool karaoke is aired on television, all five boys get many tweet notifications from fans, especially Louis and Harry all saying how happy they were to have the boys back together, and the odd cheeky tweet about how obvious Harry's arousal was. Not to mention, the many Larry stans that are currently going crazy with the content they've always wanted.

Seeing all these tweets, Harry and Louis still snuggled up in bed, decide to do something nice for their millions of fans.  Harry pulls out his phone and holds it in front of himself and Louis. Kissing the side of Louis' forehead while he smiles, Harry snaps the photo. Opening Instagram on his phone, Harry posts the photo captioning it 'I have loved you since I was sixteen."

"I love you." Louis breathes, his nose pressed against Harry's. "I'll love you forever." Harry whispers into Louis' skin before gently leaning forward and connecting their twos lips.

"I can't believe you just posted that!" Niall screams, barging into their room. "Oh sorry!" Niall adds after seeing the intimate moment he just ran into.

. . .

"Okay babe, I'll talk to you soon." Zayn says before hanging up the call, clearly distressed. "What's up Zaynie?" Liam asks, trying to coax the pacing man to sit comfortably beside him. Zayn drops his face in his hands before looking up to Liam again, obviously forgetting about the other three curious boys in the room. "Gigi is pregnant." He states. Liam's face falls momentarily, before he quickly puts on a delighted expression, covering his hurt. "That's so exciting!" Liam calls, bringing Zayn into a hug. "Our kids can all be friends!!" Louis shouts, jumping onto Zayn and Liam. Niall and Harry walk over and join the cuddle, congratulating Zayn.

"Why do you seem sad?" Louis asks his once best friend. Yeah they're still close now, but they both internally know that their relationship will never be the way it was before Zayn left abruptly in 2015.

"Because," Zayn starts, trying not to cry. "If the babies due date is during our tour, I won't be able to tour and I know how much you guys and the fans would love that." He finishes. All the boys nod as they understood. "Mate, just be happy about your baby, everyone will understand!" Niall says, evoking a grin from Zayn. "I'm going to be a dad!" He exclaims, tears in his eyes. Louis doesn't miss the hint of grief in Liams eyes, this is what makes him follow Liam when he walks away.

"What's up mate?" Louis asks as he walks into Liams hotel room, Liam slowly turns around before revealing puffy and wet eyes.

"Sorry." Liam almost whispers, wiping the tears that keep leaking from his eyes. "Don't worry about it mate, I've had my fair share of tears in front of you." Louis says with a giggle, trying to lighten the mood.

Liam sighs before taking a seat on the edge of his bed, Louis mimics his actions.

"I think I'm in love with Zayn." He finally says. "I know." Is all Louis replies with, tears welling up in his own eyes due to the pain one of his best friends feels. "What?" Liam asks in confusion. "I see the way you look at him, how gutted you look when he talks about Gigi." Louis answers, patting Liams knee. "I just kinda thought he had feelings for you too." Louis finishes. "Don't be silly," Liam says "after we had sex a few years ago we cut all contact after that until this reunion." Liam finishes calmly, as if he hasn't just revealed the juiciest secret ever. "You and Zayn had sex?!" Louis half yells. "Shut up!" Liam yells, quickly moving his hands to cover Louis' mouth. "I swore I wouldn't tell anyone." Liam finishes, blushing wildly.

. . .

That night, the boys head back to the airport to fly to London. Their plane is uncomfortably quiet, with Liam pretending to sleep so he doesn't have to interact with anyone, Zayn actually sleeping, and Niall being oblivious as anyone.

Louis takes this as a sign to fill Harry in on what he found out only a few hours ago. "Hey Haz." He whispers. "Mmm?" Harry replies, looking up from his leather brown notebook. "You know how Liam was acting weird when Zayn told us about his baby," he explains, Harry nods his head along to show he's listening. "Well I followed him to his room and he pretty much told me he loves Zayn."

"Stop it!" Harry whisper shouts, looking behind him to peek at both Zayn and Liam. "That's so sad." Harry says after the reality of the situation sinks in. "I know," Louis agrees. "They had sex a few years ago and they didn't talk after that until this reunion."  Louis adds in.

Louis is quick to punch Harry in the side when he gasps too loud. "Who topped?" Harry asks. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Louis responds. "I tell you one of our close friends is distraught because he loves another one of our friends who is having a BABY and is probably in denial about the fact that he likes men, and you ask who topped when they had sex?" Louis asks in pure disbelief. Harry just shrugs.

"It was Liam."

. . .

Slowly turning the key in the lock, Louis pushes open his front door. "I don't know if anyone is here." He whispers back to Harry, who just nods along.

"For fucks sake!" Harry yells, stubbing his toe on the edge of the kitchen island. "Bloody hell Harry, what don't you understand about being quiet?" Louis jokingly says.

"What the fuck was that on t.v?" Lottie asks after flicking the light switch on. Harry just looks at Louis, hoping he'd take over and explain the events to his twenty one year old sister.

"Well Harry here," he says pointing to his boyfriend. "Has an incredible jealously problem and couldn't handle me sitting on a television hosts lap." He says sassily. "Aren't you guys in heaps of trouble?" Lottie asks, very confused. "No, management said we could come out now, they finally realised it would good them good publicity not bad." Harry explains. "I'm so happy for you guys!!!" Lottie yells, launching herself into both Louis and Harry's arms, enveloping them in a huge hug.

"I love you Lottie, but I'm so tired from our flight." Louis says, trying to get his younger sister to let go of him. "Right, sorry guys," Lottie says. "Goodnight." She says before walking back to one of the spare rooms that she pretty much just lives in now.

"Right let's get you in bed baby." Harry says, leading Louis to the bedroom, his hand resting on the small of Louis' back.