Chapter XVIII

Start bij het begin

"Soobin. Wake up......come on. You'll be late for school if you keep sleeping".

"Hmmmm.....".

"Soobin ah. Come on. I will pour cold water on you, I swear". San said. Soobin groaned softly, obviously not wanting to get up from bed.

"But I don't wanna Hyung.......I'm too tired...". Soobin mumbled.

"Well what if I told you that Beomgyu is waiting outside for you". Soobin looked up at San with squinted eyes. He sighed, knowing he couldn't keep his best friend waiting.

"Hmm fine....". San nodded, patting Soobin's head before leaving the room. Soobin carefully pulled the sheets off of him, still getting used to how bright and refreshing it was in his room. He slumped out of bed to the bathroom and washed up as needed, he then picked a simple and comfy outfit before grabbing his things and heading downstairs. He stole some fruit as breakfast and just headed out the door, waving goodbye to San. He smiled when he saw Beomgyu waiting.

"Hey Chestnut! You're early today!". He exclaimed.

"Yup! Just felt like it". Beomgyu said. Soobin chuckled and then put his arm around Beomgyu's shoulder, walking them down the sidewalk.

"So how's your morning? Anything new with Yeongyu?".

"Not really. He told me good morning with a heart. We did stay up texting eachother though". Beomgyu answered with a soft smile.

"What did you guys talk about?". Soobin asked. Beomgyu shrugged.

"Nothing much. But damn he makes everything so exciting". Soobin laughed to Beomgyu's comment and nodded.

"You gotta make a move soon. I'm tired of you being so single".

"Why don't you make a move on Huening Kai? You're single too". Beomgyu teased. Soobin chuckled.

"I'll make a move one day". He said.

"One day? Are we sure you haven't already?". Beomgyu asked.

"Nope!". Soobin exclaimed.

"I mean......alright....". Beomgyu murmured, knowing that he was definitely lying.
______________________________________
📚📝📚💤🙄Class Time🙄💤📚📝📚
______________________________________

Soobin's POV

"AHA! I WIN, I WIN, I WIN! IN YOUR FACE HYUNG! YOU CANT BEAT ME!". Huening Kai yelled, throwing his hands in the air as his victory dance. He started to laugh and squeal as I fell onto the floor with a pout and sad cry.
"I was doing so well! How could you just win like that!? Ahhhh!". I shouted. Huening Kai giggled and then grabbed onto my arm. "Its okay Hyung ah! You still get a reward even if you lose!". He exclaimed with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow and then asked, "And what is that my love?". Huening Kai gave me a smile before leaning in. Our faces were inches apart and I expected him to kiss me but nope. Instead he pulled out a ten dollar bill and said, "Some money". I smacked my lips and he burst into a little giggle tantrum. (???lol??) "You're such a teaser!". I yelled before pinning him beneath me with my own weight. "Hyungie! Stop it! You're heavy!". Huening Kai yelled, trying to push me off. I laughed and then spoke calmly. "Give Hyung a kiss and he'll get off". Huening Kai rolled his eyes before pecking my lips softly. I whined loudly. "That's not a kiss!". "You're already getting 10 dollars Hyung!". Huening Kai argued, turning away from me. I whined again, trying to get his attention. Huening Kai made eye contact with me before smiling softly. He wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. It was slow and soft as first. But then I decided to go further and enter my tongue into his mouth. Huening Kai nearly choked but didn't resist. I excitedly explored his mouth as he gripped my hair tightly. He whimpered softly when I pulled away and placed a few wet kisses on his jaw. I smiled before flipping our position so now Huening Kai was on my lap. He connected our lips once again and was the one to slip his tongue into my mouth. After a few seconds of kissing, I pulled away for air. "You learn fast". I whispered. Huening Kai giggled before blushing and looking away. I chuckled before hugging my unofficial boyfriend. He immediately hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while.