The brothers and i walked into the abandoned warehouse

Dean looked at Crowley "Nice digs. The Crypt Keeper out of town?"

Crowley "I'm lucky to be alive. Lucifer had me trussed up like a dog in my own palace.

Dean "Palace"? Oh, you mean the abandoned nuthouse "

Crowley " He kept me in a kennel! "

I smiled amused. 

Crowley " And he turned all his demons... my demons... against me. They scour the earth, day and night, looking to kill me. He has to be dealt with."

Dean asked annoyed " So is this why you brought us here? Some lousy grudge match with Lucifer?"

Sam nodded " Yeah, where's this, uh, Hand of God you were talking about?"

Crowley "I'm getting to that. Your only hope of subduing Amara is to match the level of power that she possesses."

Dean " No kidding. And?"

Crowley "And I have the Horn of Joshua."

Sam asked confused " Joshua? As in the Joshua that won the battle of Jericho?"

Crowley "And I'm willing to entrust it to your capable hands. What? I just said I'd give you the thing."

Sam and Dean " If...?"

Crowley asked annoyed " Is this how you say "thank you"? You think these things grow on bloody trees?!"

Dean said annoyed " Cut the crap, Crowley. With you, there's always an "if"."

Crowley " Fine. I will give you the Horn "if" you help me exorcise Lucifer from Castiel's vessel and then return him immediately to the Cage."

Sam nodded " Oh, that's all? Huh."

Dean" Okay. And where is this horn?"

Crowley" Safely hidden, naturally."

Dean nodded "Yeah."

Sam "Crowley, even if we could exorcise Lucifer out of Cas, the Cage is damn near impenetrable. It took a spell from the Book of the Damned to spring Lucifer, and Rowena hid the book."

Dean "And we would need both the book and her to even have a shot."

Crowley "Did I say this would be easy? No. I did not."

I rolled my eyes. 

Sam " Do you even know where Rowena is?"

Crowley "Rotting somewhere, I assume. Lucifer snapped her neck."

I nodded "finally"

Dean looked at me irritated. 

--