[Fine Line] Part 3:Sunflower Vol.6 (S.S)

Plot: Just a normal day in Sebastian and Y/n's apartment.
Prompts: "Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor"
"Tired eyes are the death of me"
"Mouth full of toothpaste"
"Sunflowers just die,keep it sweet in your memory
Warnings: cuteness, too much cuteness
Words count: 584 words

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Sebastian's POV:

I was working on a new script when y/n came home from work. She left her shoes, bag and coat on the floor of the entrance of our apartment and walked like a zombie to the leaving room. She fell on the couch next to me and put her head on my laps.

"Hey doll," I ran my fingers into her hair "how was work?" "People are so fucking annoying. Like: No Karen you can't borrow 5000 dollars from the bank to go to Thailand" she huffed looking at me. Her tired eyes are the death of me. "Hey, why don't you go take a nice bath and while you do I can go to that Chinese restaurant you like and get you somethin'?" I brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "Sebby you don't have to" she stretched her arm and caressed my cheek. "I want to baby girl. Now go!" I got up from the couch and kissed her cheek. "Thank you bubba" she smiled and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my coat and shoes and left the apartment.

3rd person POV:

Sebastian came back from his 'mission', his arms full of bags from the restaurant, a bouquet of sunflowers and a big teddy bear he bought for his beloved girlfriend. "Y/n?" He screamed and put the stuff on the coffee table. "Bathroom" she called back. He walked there and found her in her bathrobe brushing her teeth. "Still here?" He grinned standing in the door frame "I fell asleep on the bathtub" she answered her mouth full of toothpaste. "You know that you shouldn't do that. It's dangerous." He sighed and walked closer to her. "It was just a nap, no need to worry" she shrugged "I know it's just that I'm care too much for you sweetheart" he pressed a kiss on her neck making a shiver run down her spine.

Even though they have been dating for two years now, she had the same reaction as the first day when he planted kisses on her neck or when he put his hand on her waist when they were walking on the street.

People always complimented them about their relation. Even though the age gap between them was pretty important they didn't care and acted like two kids, staying up all night watching cartoons such as Tom and Jerry or The Pink Panther, spending countless mornings dancing and kissing in the kitchen like it's a dancefloor on a prom night.

"Come on, the food will be cold" Sebastian said exiting the bathroom "Okay, just gotta put on some clothes" she smiled and walked to their shared bedroom. Sebastian went back go the leaving room and arranged everything.

"Did you buy those noodles they have, because I really love the-" y/n spoke coming into the living room dressed in one of Sebastian's tshirts and a pair of shorts. "What's that?" She pointed the the teddy bear and the sunflowers "It's for you. Since you work so much I thought that it would be cool to get you something" "You didn't have to." She snuggled next to him on the couch holding her teddy bear in her arms. She took that little card that was with the bouquet of sunflowers.

'Sunflowers just die, but my love for you doesn't, keep it sweet in your memory'

"I love you so much Sebastian" she pecked his lips "I love you too dragă" he kissed her forehead.