chapter 15

What should I do? I kept running fast as I could, where should I go? damnit, I shouldn't have followed her, why why? I'm so stubborn? I was running fast as I could, my heart was pounding loud in my ears, the sweat was flowing like water on my body, I was scared, so scared, "VANESSA" I heard his loud, angry voice,  I was more scared, what should I do?, I kept running fast but soon i was collide with a hard wall and fall on the ground, when I look who or what I collide into, I saw him, he is here infront of me, shit , my body was trembling, I can't move, it's like I'm numb in fear, tears was making there way in my eyes, what will he do?

"are you done running?, sweet Vanessa" he took slow steps towards me, MOVE VANESSA OR HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU, my mind was screaming but my body wasn't helping me and then I saw him pulling out his wand from his coat, what he's going to do?, what-

"goodbye sweetheart, avada-"

"noooooo"
.......

"nooooooo" I screamed on top of my lungs, my heart was running wild, I don't know where am I? where am I?, everything was blur, where? why i can't I feel myself, "Vanessa, Vanessa" I heard a voice, a familiar voice, "Vanessa get up" the owner of the voice was shaking my body, wake up Vanessa.

"Vanessa" it's Victoria and then everything was on sights, it's Victoria, I look at her my eyes was full of tears, "nessa you okay" I don't know what to do? but all I did was nodded, I don't have engery, this wasn't the regular dream, this was new and more Scary, I want ti run away, I felt a hand stroking my head, Victoria, I hugges her, tightly, I'm so SCARED.

"Vanessa, again?" Victoria asked and all I did was nodded in her embrace, "Vanessa please, let me help you, please I can't see you like this, please"

........

Teddy's pov

Todays morning was peaceful as me and friends were having our breakfasts in the great hall, "hey our Christmas holiday are coming around" brian said excited which mucking on his bread, yeah our Christmas holiday was coming around and I was going to spend it with Harry and all, I was happy AFTER month's I was going to see them, "hey where is nessa and vic?- oh there they are"  we saw Vanessa and Victorie walking towards us, Vanessa wad looking extremely tired.

"hey nessa you okay?" it was William first who asked Vanessa when they reached us, to which Vanessa nodded with a smile, "I'm fine will, thank you, just hard night" she said while sitting beside victorie and oliver, did she again had a nightmare?.

"so ladies what's your plan for Christmas may I know?" Brian asked.

"well I think I'm going to visit my aunt soo and have a BIG family Christmas dinner in grandma's house" Victoria said, ahh Molly again hosting a Christmas dinner as always, I love her so much and her food.

"what about you nessa?" I asked

"ah I don't know, maybe I'm going to stay here in Hogwarts" Vanessa said while having a drink of her juices, "I really don't wanna go to that house, so I'm staying here", before I could say anything, Victoria said, "spend Christmas will me" to which Vanessa eyes was wide.

"what?" Vanessa asked as she couldn't believe what is vic saying.

"yeah come home with me on Christmas, mom will love it " Victoria said again with a very bright smile.

"are you sure?" Vanessa asked

"of course Nessa, you are my best friend, and I want to spend time with you too and I won't allow you to stay here for Christmas alone, no" Victoria said in a motherly tone to WHICH Vanessa just hugged her .

"thank you vic" and Victorie hugged her back, and After that all the owl post begin to come, well I saw flipwood, potter's owl who came and Drop a letter that belongs to me , ahh Thanks God it's not a howler like last time, I opened the letter and it was from Albus.

Dear teddy,

how are you doing?, I'm doing good, how's everything at Hogwarts?, well as Christmas you are coming home for Christmas holiday, I'm excited, I want to show you the muggles book I brought, damn it's so good, muggles do have good taste in everything, I have been hearing there song, it's good too, well teddy, I really miss you, as you are always there when I'm sad or upset, well you know when why I get upset when dad goes on a mission, it's makes me worry, it's Making me worried as  dad had gone to another mission, I know I know what will you say, but hey I didn't eavesdrop them, I was going down and I listened to what mom and dad were talking that's all, but well I don't know where dad had gone, but I wish you were here, I'm really waiting for you on Christmas, so come spoon teddy, for now GOODBYE.

love,
Albus

WHATTT?, Harry is on a mission, what? shit? that means Oliver was right, Oliver was damn right, Harry came in Hogwarts with a purpose, Harry and McGonagall do know something about professor Lennox.

......................................

hello there,

how are you all doing?

well I hope you like this chapter

have a good day .