chapter 7

Teddy pov

I was walking back to the dorm after talking with professor longbottom, i was really happy, that professor gave me my father's locket, i touch the locket which was in my pocket, i was walking until out of sudden i heard some whispering coming from my left side of the corridor, so i slowly started to walk towards the direction from where the whispered are coming, the closer i get the whispered Turned into familiar voices talking in anger, but when i almost reached from where the voices was coming, then heard the voice clearly, theni realized it was professor Lennox's voice talking with someone in anger, i quickly hide behind the wall, i try to peek up a little from the wall edge to see who she was talking to, and then i saw a familiar old face, it was Mr veg the caretaker of Hogwarts, who looks scared and pale, i couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about, but suddenly Lennox yelled,"you disappointed me veg, you disappointed our master", what master? What master they were talking about? "You couldn't find a single thing, that master told you to find"

"M-my a-apology Miss Lennox, i couldn't find it, i search everywh-" Mr veg look terrified, as his head were hanging low in fear, "shut up" She yelled like no was hearing her, " don't you dare to apologise Veg" Professor Lennox was looking anger who was dominating Mr veg by taking steps like a lion to his prey,, "now we need to beg for another chance from master, when we will meet him at the forbidden forest tonight, Understand that" after saying that professor Lennox left like a Strom, leaving a pale Mr veg in silence, shit!

I ran as fast i can, i need to tell them everything, so i ran as fast as i can towards the common room, i saw the big fat lady and told her the password and she opened the door, i went inside of the common room, lucky i saw my friends sitting on the sofa near fire place.

"Hey teddy is bac-, teddy why are sweating?" Victorie asked, i was sweating as hell, cause i was running, I walked towards them and sat on sofa breathing heavily, "Teddy what happened?, Why are-"

"Let him BREATH vic" Vanessa said and i mentally thanks her.

when i was breathing normally, firstly i look around to see was there anyone besides us, when i was satisfied that no one was there beside us and looked at my friends who was having confused and concerned face, i started to tell them everything i saw and heard, "when i was coming from professor longbottom's room i Heard some whispering so i followed the whispered, then i saw Lennox and veg talking" they all were looking at me with curious faces,"they were talking about disappointing there master as they couldn't find something that Mr veg was told to find in Hogwarts and not only that but they are about to meet there so call MASTER in forbidden forest tonight" i told them everything, after telling them there was silence between us.

"then what should we do now?" Victorie was the first to break silence and asked, beside her was Vanessa who was silent, maybe thinking about something.

"Follow them of course" brian said while standing up,

"Are you idiot, follow them to the forbidden forest, the forbidden forest we are talking about and plus its-" oliver was about to say, but was interrupted by will.

"The forbidden forest, it's dangerous" will said already looking scared.

" And restricted for us" wow but for oliver it's restricted and not dangerous.

" Sort out your priority oliver" brian said, in all that i was looking at Vanessa, who was in a deep thought.

"Vanessa" i called her out, and she looked at me, "what you think?"

"Like if Lennox is going to meet her master then i wanna know" Vanessa said,

"It's decided, then we are going behind her" Victorie Said.

'wait no, WE no, ME  yes" Vanessa said while looking at us, what she's talking about?

"What are you talking about?" I asked, "Vanessa we are coming with you"

"What no, I'll go alone" Vanessa Said stubbornly, why suddenly she been stubborn?.

"No we are coming with you" brian said, to which everyone nodded, does she think we I'll get her go alone.

"you guys shouldn't put yourself in risk, just for me" Vanessa said while looking at us with concerned eyes, "no I won't allow that".

"what are you saying?" Victorie almost yelled, "you are our friends, understand this and we won't let you go through this alone nessa"

"yes nessa Vic is right, we are friends after all, remember that" Oliver said with smile to which Vanessa nodded and  smile back in return, she really needs to understand that We Will be with her forever.

"Will stick together, so you have to bear us" brian said that made everyone Chuck on it.

"wowo look like we are about to have adventure like golden trio- Victorie almost said but then realized "we can't be golden TRIO, we are 6" Victorie Puff.

"but I think we can be THE SIX  GRYFFINDOR'S " brian said and winked at Victorie, "yep the six Griffindor's"

"So it's decided Will follow her to the forbidden forest" i asked again, to which everyone nodded.

"So guys first we need to make a plan" oliver was right, we need to plan,  "first how do we get out of Hogwarts without getting caught?" Oliver was right, getting out of Hogwarts was little risky.

"I know" brian said who stood up and quickly ran back to dorms.

"Where he's gone?" Victorie asked.

After 2 good minute he came back, with something in his hands.

"Here our keys to go out of Hogwartsn without getting caught" he said while placing a choclate on the table.

" A bloody choclate brian" oliver yelled looking irritated.

"Ahh oliver, they aren't normal chocolates, it's from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes I got from diagon alley" from George's shop, "if you eat it then you can get invisible for good 5 or 6 minutes" He Said while taking a bite from the choclate and then Boom we can't see him, wowow.

"Wowww, we can't see you brian" will Said while getting suprised, wowo the choclate was really awesome after few minutes brian appear back.

"Wow brian, but vic WHY didn't you had that idea?, Isn't it's your uncle shop?" Oliver asked, wow now when olive mentioned it, i had the same question.

"And her mother thought SHE'S gonna be a Ravenclaw" Vanessa said Chuckling which was soon hitted by Victorie, "ouch".

"Okay so we got it, but another thing what if we got caught, we ain't a professional hider" olive asked which do make a point.

"We'll take our wands with us okay, we do know some spells to defend ourselves and if we got caught-" i was cut off by my own thoughts, what if we got caught, we need to take precautions.

"All we can do is be careful-" Victorie was cut off

"Or we can have that choclate and get invisible and try to run fast as we can, but IF we got caught then" Vanessa suggested.

"Good idea nessa" brian Said and gave a high five to Vanessa.

"But as vic was about to say we need to be careful and if we got hint we are about to get caught, will run at that time itself" oliver said to which everyone agreed.

"So it's decided, Will meet here at common room at 9:30 okay?" I asked to which everyone nodded, i just hope everything turn out as we plan.

.....................................................................

Hello there

How are you all doing?

Well look like they are going in the forbidden forest, heck of course they are, let's hope everything turn out okay

I hope you like it.