chapter 16

Teddy's pov

"what should I do?"  I was thinking and walking here and there, at this moment I was alone in the dorm.

At this moment I was roaming here and there, thinking what to do?  "should I tell them?" I ask to myself, ahhh I can't understand what to do.

"hey you okay teddy?" I heard a voice from my behind so I turned around and saw Oliver Standing and LOOKING at me with confused and worried look.

"y-yrp ah yeah I'm good, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing teddy, just ahh-" Oliver sighed at sat on his bed. He looked sad.

"what Happened Oliver?" I asked him in concerned.

"teddy I can see nessa is so upset and worried about professor Lennox and that man, that she decided to stay in Hogwarts rather then going home" Oliver said.

I saw that too, nessa is so worried and scared about it. Maybe I should tell them, maybe we can HELP nessa. I'm sorry Harry, I need to help vanessa that what you thought me.

....

flashback
"wasn't you scared? Harry?" A little teddy asked his godfather who was telling him about his adventures.

"scared about?" Harry asked.

"to go meet him?, voldemort"  teddy asked that made him flinch a little but then he smiled.

"noo, I wasn't" Harry said with a smile and looking at teddy.

"whyyy?" a CONFUSED teddy asked.

"cause all I wanted to do was to save my friends" Harry replied with a smile.

"friends?" teddy had a confused face, "you can do anything to save your friends Harry?" and harry nodded with a smile.

"yep I'll do anything to help and my save my friends, will you also?" Harry asked and teddy nodded with a bright smile.

"I will do anything to save my friends"

.....

"teddy?" A voice called me and I then I realized it was Oliver. yes I will helo vanessa no matter what, she's my friend.

"I have something to tell you all" I said to which Oliver gave me a confused look.

"what?" Oliver asked.

"not now, tell everyone to meet me in the common room tonight after everyone sleeping okay Oliver" I said to Oliver who nodded as yes.

...........

It was midnight and i was already in the common room waiting for the other I have decided no matter what I will help vanessa. I Heard footsteps coming from the stairs, I turned around to see Oliver, brian and William.

"hey the girls didn't came?" Brian asked while making himself comfortably on the sofa, I was about to replied but we heard the footsteps again and saw the girls come down.

"oh hey there they are  my ladies, have a sit" brian said while vanessa and Victorie took a sit so did Oliver and William.

"so why did you call us Ted?" it was William who asked me that In return all he get was my silent.

"teddy? is there something you wanna tell us?'' Vanessa asked and I nodded.

"ahhh okay"I sighed.

"okay what?" Victoria asked.

"I think-" I sighed again, " I think Oliver was right when he said Harry came to Hogwarts for a purpose".

After saying that I looked at them and saw them giving me big eyes.

"what-? ah how- wait last time you- I can't understand?" brian questioned.

I opened my pocket and removed the letter that albus has send me, "this is the letter that Albus had send me and he cleared wrote here that Harry's on a but doesn't know where? cause he heard ginny and harry talking about"

"can I read it teddy?" Oliver asked and I nodded passing him the letter.

"what if Albus just heard wrong?" William asked.

"I don't think so, Albus is very smart" I replied.

There was a thick tension in the air I can feel it, "now when it's confirmed that Harry is here on a mission made it more difficult and dangerous to get information about" Oliver said

"To be honest, I think Harry know something definitely but how can we know what he knows?" Victoria Said while placing a hand on her temper.

while everyone was thinking vanessa was quite maybe she was exhausted as the nightmare are not letting her sleep well that what Victoria tells me.

"vanessa you okay?" William asked her to which she just nodded and smiled.

"how can we know about what Harry's know?" Oliver asked.

"spy on him" It was me who said that and everyone was looking at me with disbelief.

"what come again?" brian asked.

"will spy on him " I said again to with Vanessa looked at me and smiled brightly.

.....................

hello there

another chapter after a very long time, so if like and comment that will motivate me.
Have a good day