chapter 12

It was a bright and sunny day, as the sunlight hit the room where all the first year was settled in the class to meet there new defense against dark art teacher, they all were curious as who is going to be the new professor? And happy that professor Lennox left Hogwarts, for all the first year professor Lennox was creepy as hell, but for Vanessa and her friend it was a loss as they can't get more information about that man they met at the forest that night and the things that professor Lennox and Mr veg failed to find which is in HOGWARTS, They read all the book to get a hint if something powerful is hidden in Hogwarts, something that can help that evil man.

"Good morning" a manly voice came from the door of that classroom and when all students turn there head to see the owner of that voice, they all were shocked, they saw a man walking to the desk, when he reached the table he was facing the student with a bright smile who was still in shock, there in front of then stood the  man they heard about in tales, his story of courage, love and friendship, the man who has black hair, bright green eyes protected by round glasses and that famous lighting bolt scare on his forehead that they all heard about, it was the boy who lived, the one who defected the dark lord, the one who saved the magic world Harry James Potter.

"Good morning student" Harry greeted again to get the attention of the students, "I'm your new defense against dark art teacher", He was well aware why all students have that shock face, it's not everyday you see Harry Potter as your DADA professor.

"Well as for starting can you please don't look me like that ?" Harry said while chucking, to which all students came back in there minds and gave all there attention to there new professor, when Harry thoughts it's all in control he asked the students, "well before starting I want to know what your previous professor, that'd professor Lennox thought you, can anyone tell me?" And one student raised his hand who was Oliver.

"Ugh yeah Mr?"

"Oliver Collins sir" Olive said while standing up.

"Yeah Mr Collins, tell me what professor Lennox thought you?" Harry said while bring everyone's attention to Oliver.

"Professor Lennox thought us about defending spells, magical creatures, magical barrier and the unforgivable curse" olive replied, to which Harry looked at him with a confusing and shock.

"I think I didn't heard  you quite well Mr Collins, did you said that professor Lennox taught you about unforgivable curse?" Harry asked to which Olive nodded in a yes, now Harry was quite taking back "but it's not in syllabus for
First year"

"I told her the same, but she just shut me up professor" Oliver said to which Harry nodded silently.

"Thank you Mr Collins, have a sit"

...................................................................

The six Gryffindor's were rushing to common room when Oliver told them he needed to talk about something very important, when they reached the common room door they saw the fat lady and told her the password to enter in the Gryffindor's common room, they quick went near sofa and took a sit, they were all alone in the  common room as all students were out.

"Why you brought us here-?" Teddy asked who was soon cut by Brain "and in this rush?"

"Something is odd okay " Oliver said while everyone were looking at him in confusion.

"Now what is odd?" Victoria asked, Oliver sighed softly

"Who is Harry Potter?" Oliver asked which make them give Oliver a very confused look again.

" What did you mean by who's Harry Potter?" He's the boy who lived" willam said

"The one who defected the dark lord" brain said.

"Member of the golden trio" Victoria said while shrugging off her shoulder.

"M-my godfather" teddy said next, to which Oliver growled and stood up in frustration.

"what? are you guys stupid?" Oliver said while rubbing his temper.

"An Auror" Vanessa said which made Oliver look at her with a teary eyes and a satisfy smile.

"Oh Vanessa at least you have brain" Oliver said while Patting Vanessa Shoulders to which Vanessa smiled softly in return.

"What? Everyone knows Harry is an Auror?" Brian said with MATTER OF FACT tone.

"Oh really then why didn't you said that before idiot?" Oliver said before Brain could have Said something, teddy asked, "Okay cut that Off , now Oliver what you wanna say about Harry Been an Auror?" Teddy was getting curious as what Oliver have in his head.

Oliver again sat on the sofa, "tell me why Harry will come in Hogwarts to be a DADA professor?, When he is still an Auror?, Doesn't that seem odd? " To which everyone started to think about it.

"Maybe  professor McGonagall must have requested it?" Brain said to which everyone nodded.

"For bloody sake do you even read the ministry rules?" Oliver said in a irritated voice, "An Auror can't have other profession as in a fear that they might leak secret information or policy of ministry to the enemy"

" Oliver what you wanna say?" Victoria asked to which Oliver rub his temper again.

"Can't you guys get it?, Harry Been here don't seem odd for you guys, when he's already an Auror and Should be catching dead eater or other evil people" olive Said while looking at them.

"Oliver...are you trying to say Harry came in Hogwarts for a purpose?" Vanessa said to confirm her doubt to  which Oliver nodded.

"Can't you see?  Harry came here in HOGWARTS for a purpose, again I'm saying think about it why will he come here to teach some dark arts when he can be out there catch all bad people out to protect our world" Oliver said.

"Okay, Oliver you can be right, like if we think about it HARRY been a DADA teacher doesn't fit, so yeah"  teddy said while thinking about it.

"And even after when professor Lennox left HOGWARTS" Oliver said that made everyone look at him in a snap.

"What?" Victoria asked, "what are you trying to say Oliver?"

"Okay I don't know if I'm right, but I have this theory, while thinking alot about it, it's like what if Harry know about professor Lennox? And that things in Hogwarts?"

....................................................................

Hello there again

How are you all doing?

Well I hope you all doing well and staying safe...

And I hope that you like this chapter, why will Harry become a DADA teacher?