chapter 14

Teddy's pov

What they are thinking?  I left them in the common room and now I was walking God knows where, I'm mad, Angry, they were talking nonsense about spying on Harry and getting information from HIM, HARRY POTTER, did they forget we are nothing in front of professor McGonagall and harry?,Do they think spying Harry is so easy?, he can easily caught us, Like last time when me and James were following him somewhere and he caught us like nothing, ahh I know we have some information about Lennox which are less important, but we can find any others way to get more information about that man and that things which is hidden in Hogwarts, while I was in my deep thought I suddenly Bumped into someone but then a pair of hands caught me off before I could fall on the floor.

"Watch where you walking teddy" a familiar voice warned me , when I look up to the one who caught me I saw Harry, my godfather with a warm smile.

"Ahh Sorry har- professor Potter" I apologise to him.

"That's okay we are Alone don't call me professor and where were you rushing by the way?" Harry asked me with a curious eyes and warm smile.

"N- no where Harry, just library" I lied, I hate to lie and especially to Harry.

"Okay, and yea why I didn't I see you and your friends at lunch?" Harry asked again, damn it, what should I say to him? We were finding your reason to come to Hogwarts?,

"Um-...we-" now I was stuttering, I don't know what to say?, My mind was blank.

"Teddy" before I could pull up a lie, I heard Vanessa's voice from behind, I look behind and saw her walking towards us  good time Vanessa!

"A-ah Mr Potter" Vanessa said and stood besides me.

"Oh Vanessa, nice to meet you again, how are you doing?" Harry asked Vanessa.

"I'm good sir, how are you?" Vanessa asked harry and then turn her head to me and said, "hey teddy Come on we need to find that book for homework"  and for a moment I was looking at her in confusion and I understood...

"O-ooh y-yeah yeah that book we need for herbology homework, yeah" I stuttering again and before Harry could say anything we were read to walk away.

"See ya Mr Potter, have a nice day" Vanessa said and took my hand and then we started to walk, when we were a little far from harry I look back a little to see Harry curious eyes was following.

................................................................

"That was close, damn" I said in relief, I saw my and Vanessa's hand which was still interlocked, her hand is so warm which made me smile.

"Teddy" Vanessa called up and let go of my hand, I looked at her, she was giving me a tight smile, "I'm sorry About what Happened in common room, I know spying on Harry is useless and we shouldn't force you, so sorry"

"That's okay, I shouldn't have overreacted there, it's just I hate to do anything that go against Harry, I don't like to disappoint him and if he find out what we are trying to do, he won't be happy with me" I said, to which Vanessa just gave me a smile.

"That's okay will find a way, definitely" Vanessa said to which I nodded.

........................................................................

Hello there

A very short chapter...

Well I hope you all like it ...

Have a good day