chapter 5

..........................................................

The first year, first ever lecture was defence against dark arts, they all were excited about learning hexes and jinex, all students were already settled and was waiting for the professor to arrive, at that moment the door opened with a loud noise that scare out the living daylight from the students, A young women with black shining hair, ruby queen cloak , walking swiftly Like light stood infront of the table staring the scared students.

"Good morning" the women greeted, "my name is Lilith Lennox, I'll be your defence against dark arts teacher, but let me tell you, i will not only teach you about everything that a firsr year should be thought, but also more advanced or future lesson too, i believe if a student is going to be thought about something in FUTURE, why not teach them about it in PRESENT", professor Lennox said that made the students confused, about future lesson? What she was going to teacher them.

"So let's start, does anyone of you know about the three unforgivable curse ?" Professor Lennox asked that made the first year shocked, this shouldn't be thought to a first year.

"Excuse professor, it's the three unforgivable curse are for the third or fourth year student?" Oliver stood up and asked.

"Who is the professor Mr Collins?" The D.A.D.A professor asked, which made everyone look oliver collins, who looks embarassed, "you professor Lennox"

"Then i don't see why are you still standing and wasting my time Mr Collins" professor said and Oliver sat.

"Now again, does anyone of you know the the three unforgivable curse?" Professor asked again, "you Miss grace?" A  girl from Ravenclaw stood up and Said "i did read about curse professor"

"Tell do share your knowledge with your classmates miss grace" the professor said.

"The three unforgivable curse are Imperius curse, Cruciatus curse-" the girl look frightened to say the last one.

"Good job miss grace, 10 points to Ravenclaw, have a sit" the girl sat in relief.

"The third one is the killing curse, Avada Kedavra" professor said which made the students look little uncomfortable, no one talk about the unforgivable curse alot after the battle.

"The imperius or imperio curse make the victim to be in complete controlled by the caster, The cruciatus or curcio excruciating pain in the victim, that feel likes one thousand white-hot knives, boring into the skinl" the professor took a pause " the killing curse Avada Kedavra, that give quick death"

........................................................................

Vanessa and her friends were in great hall having there lunch, Vanessa wad quite and was just thinking beside her friends, who was talking about professor Lennox.

"I seriously don't like professor Lennox" oliver Said while mucking on his bread "she really thought us something should be thought to third year"

"Come on, it ain't a big deal tho" Victorie Said

"But she do look quite scary" William stated "like the way she was speaking"

In all the conversation Vanessa wasn't speaking and was looking at her food, she was thinking about professor Lennox.

"Back to earth nessa" Vanessa's chain of thoughts was broken by brian who clapped loudly infront of her.

"Hey yeah what were you talking about?" Vanessa asked, unware of what her friends was talking about.

"We were talking about professor Lennox, she seems creepy" William said.

"Yeah she does actually-" Vanessa was about to tell them about professor Lennox came to where Vanessa live to meet her guardian.

"Actually? Vanessa complete it?" Teddy said curious of what she was asking.

"ah nothing teddy" Vanessa said while looking at Victorie who was little nervous ,but teddy wasn't satisfied.

"You are hiding something?" Teddy questioned that made their friends to look at him and making the girls morr nervous.

"Maybe we should tell them?, Nessa" Victorie suggested,

"Tell what?" Oliver asked having the same curiousity like teddy, Vanessa was in a deep thought, what if they think she's creepy?, What if she lost her only friends.

"Vanessa?" Teddy call up and Vanessa looked at him, who was looking at her with a warm smile, "you can tell us, we all are friends right" to which Vanessa nooded yeah they all were friends which  she's lucky to have.

"Okay " Vanessa sighed, "before coming to Hogwarts, professor Lennox came to the place where i live to meet my guardian"

"For what?" Brian asked,

"I don't know, i was loc" Vanessa took a breath "i was locked in my room, so i didnt heard anything, what they were talking about, but only that they were going to meet someone when i will go Hogwarts", Everyone looked at her, taking the information, she was giving.

"Who? do you know who they would have met?" Teddy asked been more curious

"I don't know teddy, but professor Lennox do look creepy, when she was about to leave, all she said to me was-" Vanessa hesitated.

"Was?" Oliver asked

"I was made for doing great things"

.......................................................................

Wowow hello there.

So what you think about this chapter and also about professor Lennox??

If you like it, LIKE IT

Have a good day