chapter 9

The man turned around with a smirk playing on his face, "let me welcome our guest", this alarmed the six Gryffindor's who were hiding behind the trees, they looked at eachother with horror, Sweat poured down there body as I stayed still as possible, Vanessa nodded which were the sign to run, they slowly took a step back making no sound, ready to run, but soon caught by a strong hand that shot out and grasped there arms, "bring them out, my acolytes" the Man Said with a sinful chuck.

The hunky strong man's who caught Vanessa and her friends brought them out infront of the evil man, "oh what are you six young children, doing in this dark forest?" The evil man asked them coming towards them, "didn't your parents thought you about not roaming out in DARK?",  there hearts was throbbing in their ears, loud and irregular, but they could barely hear it, as for there mind was clouded with fear.

"Lilith, what you teach the kids?, The man turned around and asked to professor Lennox, "Didn't you warn them about the dark fore-?", He stopped  between of what he was saying, his eyes was glaring at the left side where Vanessa and teddy were struggling in the grip of the mans, "is that-?" He hushed, walking towards Vanessa and teddy.

"Vanessa Valencia", the man stood infront of her with a surprise look, "Lilith it's Vanessa" he Said to Lilith with a lunatic smile and again looked back at Vanessa, now Vanessa was horrified and confused, how this man know her?, And why his behaving like this after seeing her?, Vanessa was still struggling with the man's grip.

"Oh Vanessa, you grow up so much" the man brought out his hand to place  it on Vanessa's head, but as soon as the hand was about to touch her head, Vanessa flick out and look at him with fear, now the man's face was clear to see, he had a strong face with sharp nose and little beard, his eyes were shining grey in this dark night, and a evil'smirked playing on his lips, "SCARED, don't be I'm not the bad person" he turned around walked in the middle and then suddenly laughed like lunatic that scared the six young children, "or maybe I'm".

"Now leave the poor kids, my acolytes" after ordering them, the man's released them and walked behind the man, oliver, Victorie, Will and brian quickly ran towards Vanessa and teddy and stood together, the man look at them with a smile.

"Well now you are released, what are you looking at?" And again the evil smile playing on his lips, "RUN".

They didn't took a Minutes to think about it and started to run hasty, "OOPS they took me seriously" he started to laugh and look at his acolytes with a straight face, "get them" and with that 4 of his acolytes started to run behind the six Gryffindor's, "and yeah don't hurt them, maybe a little torture" He shouted with a lunatic laugh.

........................................................................

The six Gryffindor's were running so fast that they thought there legs were going to explode, they were terrified of getting caught by his acolytes, they stop to take a breath, "w-what s-should we do?" Oliver asked while breathing heavily, now what they should do, then they a heard sounds of footsteps running towards them and they looked and it was his acolytes.

"RUNNNN" Vanessa yelled and they started to run again, the branches on the ground of forest were making crack sounds while stepping on it.

His acolytes were running behind the six Gryffindor's, who was trying to run as fast as could, but then one of the acolytes fired a spell, "Reducto" that made a blast in the ground of forest, they flicked because of this and then more spell were fired towards them.

"locomotor mortis" another spell were fired that caught and lock will's leg with a rope which made him fall on the ground, "will" oliver yelled and came towards him, oliver try to open the rope but it was not opening, and then his saw two of acolytes coming towards, oliver and will was scared now, "Stupefy" a spell came from behind of oliver and William  that knock out one of the acolytes and made him fly far and hit a tree, oliver look behind and it was Vanessa who fired that spell, Victorie came and used the spell Relashio to release the rope.

The other acolytes look at his memeber and how was angry coming towards them, "Tarantallegra" brian fired a spell toward one of acolytes which forced him to dance, his couldn't control his legs and then brian used Rictumsempra which tickled the acolytes, while other one was coming towards teddy who was about to use a spell, Teddy yelled "expelliarmus" which disarm the acolytes and then his fired him with"stupefy", they came towards oliver and will who was free from rope, " you okay will" teddy asked and William nodded, at that moment Vanessa saw one of the acolytes standing up and grabbing his wand, before he fired a spell, Vanessa yelled "pertificus Totalus" which made the acolytes full body bind and fall on the ground with thug.

"let's go" Vanessa said and they started to run back to Hogwarts.

........................................................................

Damnnnn

It took my 80 percent of brain ti write this chapter my god this kind of scene is to difficult, but a writer don't give up

Well i hope you like it and tell how it is?.

Have a good day .