chapter 17

Vanessa's pov.

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep, the nightmares are taking most of my engery. I just can't focus anywhere, And plus we can't get information about that Man, professor Lennox, and the thing which is hidden in Hogwarts. At the moment I was reading 'FOR THE GREATER GOOD' that I borrowed from Vic. If I read it maybe I can get more information about that man and that thing. But my eyes were giving up, I didn't have good sleep for many nights.

"Ah, maybe you should sleep Vanessa," I said to myself and closed the book. When I closed the book somehow my eyes went to the back cover where the writer's name is written. When I saw the name, I was shocked.

"What?" I said.

....

I was running to get into the great hall. I and Vic was late for breakfast. When we saw the boys and sat on the table.

"Good morning ladies" Oliver greeted.

"Or late ladies" Brian mocked. That made vic look at him with a death glare.

"Why were you late?" Will asked while sipping his juice.

"It was- ahh" I said while sighing.

"We were late cause cold of the bed that is warm and comfortable," Vic said and look at me with a smile.

"Nessa we know you have nightmares. You don't need to hide it from us" Teddy said while looking at me with a sad face.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't do it. I'm sorry" I apologize. I know I'm making them worried. I looked at teddy and all who was smiling at me.

"Hey that's okay, we are friends remember that," Teddy said.

"Now tomorrow we are going for Christmas holidays, yahhhahaha" Brian said who was damn excited.

"Yes I'm excited too," Will said. And then I remembered something about that book I was reading yesterday night.

"Hey, guys. I- I found something" I whispered slowly so that only they can hear. They all were looking at me with a shocked face.

"WHAT?" Brian almost yelled.

"Slow your voice down, you idiot," Vic said.

"You found something?" Oliver asked to which I nodded.

"What?" Teddy Asked.

"Like it's can give a path that can help us to know either about that thing or either about that man," I Said.

"How?" Victoria asked.

"I'll tell you in the library," I said to them.

"Okay let's talk about it after breakfast as we don't have any lecture," Oliver said and everyone nodded in agreement.

...

After having our breakfasts we ran towards the library in a hurry. But first I went to my dorm to get that book that I borrowed from Vic. Then I walked back to the library where everyone was waiting for me. There weren't many students as from tomorrow the Christmas holiday was going to start.

"There she comes," Brian said.

"Where were you?" Vic asked.

"I went to get this book," I said and showed the book.

"This book that you borrowed from me, what about this book?" Vic asked.

"You didn't saw the book author? did you?" I asked her and sat beside her.

"Author? why?" Teddy asked.

"The author of this book is Xenophilius Lovegood," I said and showed them the book.

"SO," Brian asked.

"He's Luna Lovegood's father. I'm a fan of luna" Will said.

"Oh, the one who wrote about Voldemort's return," Teddy said.

"Oh shit," Oliver said with a shocked face. "Shit how can-shit Oliver stood and sat beside me.

"Nessa how you-?" Oliver asked and took the book from me.

"I read about him in 'Wizard author history' when we were searching about professor Lennox," I said.

"Okay, we are waiting for you two to tell us? what you know?" Vic said.

"Okay, can I Oliver?" I asked him.

"please go head, I don't want to waste my energy on them. believe me, explaining them is hard," Oliver said which made Teddy, brain, and VIC look at him with a death glare. "Till then ill try to find more from this book"

"He's not wrong tho" Will said with a smile.

"Thanks will" Oliver chuckled a little.

"Okay so Nessa, What about Mr. Lovegood?" Teddy asked. I took a deep breath.

"Okay first thing. Xenophilius Lovegood was an Editor of the Quibbler Maganize that wrote about Voldemort return remember?" I asked to which they all nodded.

"Yes," we do what about it?" Teddy asked again.

"So after publishing that article, many wizards went against him and said the article was fake and fired him for that. So after that, he was attacked by the death eater and they kidnapped Luna. After the battle of Hogwarts was over he decides to write a book called 'The boy who lived' which was all About harry potter and his journey. As Harry was a friend of luna so Mr. Lovegood was able to interview him. Xenophilius and harry had spent much time together for details. You can say they were living together." I said.

"Yes Harry always says it was a pleasant time with Mr. Lovegood and Harry also said that he makes harry feel normal and also harry learns many things from Xenophilius, so I can't understand," TeddY said to which I nodded.

"Xenophilius didn't write THE BOY WHO LIVED but also FOR GREATER GOOD. So his ways of INTERVIEWS are different. He doesn't ask people sets of questions, but take their memory and see it in pensive with them or alone." I said.

"What?" brian, Vic, teddy, and William asked together with a shocked tone.

"Yes he does, that's why his's story is in THE WIZARD AUTHOR" Oliver sais and closed the book.

"That is why he's famous, offend the reader of his books call him. 'THE REAL STORYTELLER' Cause is whatever  he writes, he writes with people's memories." Oliver said.

"HOW?" Brain asked.

"He takes the memories of that person, puts in pensive and go on the journey with that person whos memories is or without them, if they don't want to come and after them, he stores that memories with the tag in his house " Oliver explained.

"So?" Vic asked.

"So VIC he wrote THE BOY WHO LIVED with the help of harry's memories and then he had written FOR THE GREATER GOOD  with the help of newt Scamander and-"

"Albus Dumbledore " I said.

"So if Xenophilius wrote FOR GREATER GOOD that means he has the memory at his home" teddy said.

"OH SHIT" Brian and Vic said.

"That means if we meet Xenophilius Lovegood we can know about that thing that belongs to Gellert Grindelwald," Teddy said to which I nodded.

"And for that, we need to meet Xenophilius Lovegood," Oliver said.

.......

Hello there,
I hope you are liking what I'm writing if yes please like and comment..

Thank you.