Chapter 19

Katy's POV✨

I've been sitting in a uncomfortable plane seat for over two hours now on my way to New York; my flight was delayed. To play red carpet vampire girlfriend barbie. I was on my laptop working on homework when I received an email from Liam? How did he get my email?
Dear Katy,
         I know you're staying with us at the Ty warner penthouse at the four seasons but I need to see you without all the cameras or the boys. The driver who will be picking you up from the airport will give you an envelope with a key card to room 2O8. Please come, you know you want to.   Lx

When I finished reading the email, I feel like I should feel something... Something over empty. If I go, I risk getting my heart broken again, if I don't, I'll never know what he wants to see me for.
*Time later*

The moment I close the door to the hotel's room, Liam comes rushing towards me. "I missed you and I'm so, so, sorry." He says. "No,no no no no Liam! You are not doing this to me! You never gave me an explanation, you just gave up on us!"

"I'm so, imaginably sorry for how I hurt you, it hurts me to know Ive hurt you, but you're the one I want". I look into Liam's damp, soft chocolate eyes. I can feel my heart melting as I began to crumble. "Liam, I can't... Im with Harry now".

"Please...Katy you can trust me, I'll never hurt you again". Liam walks closer and closer, "I want you kate..." He is just millimeters away from me now, I feel like I should pull away, stop him, but i am frozen in place. Once again, I got lost. "Liam, stop."

"No". His rough but delicate lips connect with mine, i want to pull away but i fell for his trap again. I want to hate him for kissing me, just as i had begun to feel like maybe i was getting over him but it's wrong. I know it's wrong and i don't care. Finally, Liam wants me. Liam pulls away and my heart stops for fear he'll suddenly change his mind. But no, he leads me to the bed. I follow him, not really aware of our surroundings or the fact that our hands are interwined , I feel hazy. We sit on the bed, immediately we are lip-locked again. His tongue begins to ask for entrance but I battle it as hard as I can. I'm not losing that easily, so I bite his lip hard enough to draw out blood causing him to gasp. I let my cold hand wander up his shirt, tracing the outline of his abs and smooth chest causing him to shiver. Eventually, I let his tounge slip into my mouth and I love it, the feeling of his tongue as we begin another battle of who can kiss the most passionately, lustfully, and most lovingly. I love Liam and always will, even if he is the world's biggest dickhead most of the time. "Too many clothes." Liam mumbles and I agree. I let him slide my top off, in return for me doing the same. I push him back onto the bed using vampire strenght causing him to hit the headboard and with vampire speed I shift my body on top of his. "Eager much?" he smirks. "Shut up." I growled at him, colliding our lips again. Our kiss deepens as my hand begins to explore his body even more. I kiss him from the birth mark on his neck, down to the trail that peak out of his Calvin Klein's. "Let me..." Liam whispers, sending shivers down my spine. He flips us over and soon enough he is kissing me down my chest to my stomach. "You're so beautiful." he says. "Shut up."

"But you are."

"You're not allowed to say things like that."

"Why not?"

"It's too late for that." There's a long pause when Liam looks at me and I stare intently back. He's not allowed to say things like that, not after everything that's happened. I won't allow myself to be hurt by Liam. Liam continues to kiss down my body until his head is above my center. "May I?" he asks, smirk back on his face. "My pleasure," I reply. "Oh it will be." I hear him mumble. Ass. Liam slowly, teasingly, pulls off my jeans. "You're sexy..."

"Shut up." How many times do I have to tell him to shut up? I can feel his hot breath over my body, it's so...erotic. Finally, Liam pulls off my panties, while I take off my bra. "You're so beautiful," I hear him mumble again. I decide to pretend I didn't hear him. Liam's warm fingers slowly enter me, instantly sending jolts of electricity through my body as Liam speeds up, every now and then poking his tongue inside me along with his fingers, sending even more volts of pleasure through me. Liam stops to bring his head back up to mine and lays a gentke kiss on my forehead. "We'll take it slow baby." he says. "Liam kiss me." Our lips lock again, more forceful and passionate than before. I can hear my heart beating and I wouldn't be surprised if Liam could too, how does he do this to me? Many kisses later I realized he is still half dressed and that just seems unfair. "Off" I say, ripping his belt off; he gets the idea. Soon enough all of our clothes are on the ground. I let my hands trail down to his semi hard dick which I begin to gently caress. He's big. More than average big. I continue to make out with him and before long i'm underneath him shivering from his gentle touches. There's comfortable silence when Liam expertly aligns himself with my entrance. "Ready?" he asks. "Yeah," I breath,"ready." At first it's painful and my body naturally tenses, but then I meet Liam's meltingly chocolate brown eyes and I forget all my worries, all the anger I felt for him. Everything slips away and I am consumed with my love for him. He is gentle and he is passionate, he's everything I ever wanted. A satisfied moan slips my mouth, i feel so alive. At some point during one of many attempts to get closer, to almost become one,Liam says " I love you."

"Don't say that," I reply, i felt a few tears run down my cheecks. "But it's true," he says wiping away my tears. "Liam," i sigh, " We both know the real thruth," I tell him. Liam pushes in harder now and his head bends down to mine allowing our lips to lock in a tender kiss. "I will always love you," he says,"that's the thruth, it got us here and here is where I want to be - with you, forever."

"Forever is a very long time you know," I sighed while sinking my fangs into his shoulder taking a drink of his blood. "I love you," he gasps. "Then show me." And he does, with a kiss and a thrust, together we come undone. "You're amazing," Liam says falling into the bed beside me, falling asleep the moment his head hits the pillow but not before I whisper," I love you too."

Sophia's POV✨

Liam said he was going to pick me up from the airport but he's not here and he won't answer his phone. Where is he? Did he forget about me? How could he?

WELL HERE'S THIS CHAPTER. SKOOL STARTED YESTERDAY AND IT'S BEEN HELL SPECIALLY SINCE I GOT USED TO GOING TO SLEEP AT 2AM. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE :)