Chapter 35

Katy's POV

It was warm. Its too warm. It's stuffy. I try to move and open my eyes but i can't. It's hard to breathe. It's hot. It feels like sitting inside a car on a hot summer day with the windows rolled up. It's getting even more uncomfortable now. I can hear my heartbeat inside my head. It's too much. I can't.... I cant... I cant...gasping for air i sit up. I look around seeing i was sleeping naked between Harry and Liam who seem to be wearing no clothes as well. That's when i feel it. The urge to throw up. I quickly wrapped one of the bed sheets around my naked body and rush to the toilet and throw up. It feels like hot acid coming up my throat leaving a burning sensation behind. It's blood...its dark. Too dark....almost black. After gagging and throwing up one last time i start to see dark spots in my vision. I start to get chills down my spine causing goosebumps to appear all over my body. Everything starts to blur. What the hell is happening....everything goes black and i feel nothing.

Time later

Liam's pov

"Maybe she got bitten by a hybrid again," Harry said.

"She has no injuries and we don't have a witch to tell us what's wrong."
"Then let's wait for her to wakeup."

We are both dressed now after the mini heart attak i had when i wokeup naked next to him.

"I think we need to take her to the hospital now" I tell Harry for the third time. "Call paul and explain to him what happened he'll know what to do." i tell him.

I carry Katy from her fetal position on the bathroom floor to her room which luckily was unlock and layed her on her bed so i could dress her up in her pajama. Waking up right after i was finished.

Katy's POV

I was momentary blinded by the light coming from the windows. "Kate are you ok?" liam.

"I'm fine" i croak and he shakes his head. "Vomiting blood and blacking out is not fine" he snaps. I ignore him lost in my head. What if...no...can it?....fuck...but which one of them did? But first thing is first. "What are you doing? You'll burn." liam yelled as he noticed me remove my day light ring. I was expecting for me to start burning under the sunlight but nothing happened. "Why aren't you bur-"

"Im human again."