Chapter 5

Katy's POV:
DAYS LATER...

Today was the big day. Harry and I were going to "confirm" our "relationship" after we were "caught" canoodling. Olivia was touching up the last part of my hair making sure it looks perfect. My hair was style up in a perfectly tousled high pony tail. When she was finally done with my makeup I looked in the mirror at the result. As expected I looked beautiful. My skin was glowing and perfectly bronzed. My eyelashes were long and volumized. My lips were nice and plump with a hint of a nude lipstick that Olivia applied. I admired my jumpsuit that was adorned from top to bottom with splatters of orange, red, green, and white that showcased lots of sexy cleavage. Fabiano, my stylist paired up my outfit with simple black strappy heels. Security guided me down the hotel lobby into the limousine that was to take me to the blue carpet of the Teen Choice Awards, Harry was already inside waiting for me. We were to arrived separately from the boys to cause commotion. We were to hold hands while walking down the carpet. The ride over there was quiet and to be honest I was relief because I honestly wasn't in the mood for chit chat. The moment we stepped out of the limo holding hands the crowd wen wild and the cameras flashed away in our direction. We both walked over to the part of the carpet where they took pictures. He placed his arm around my waist. "Smile," I whispered in his ear. The papz were yelling.

"Look over here!"

"Katy and Harry over here!"

"Katy!"

I barely kept up with them. The camera flashes were so bright I became blinded. You would think I would of been used to them after all these years.

"I have to go take photos with the boys, I'll be back," he tells me, I nod and watch him as he walks away from me.

"Katy come here!" I hear a female voice call behind me. I turned around and see a petite blonde interviewer waving at me, so I quickly walk over to her.

"Katy you look amazing today sporting a new hairstyle and a new boyfriend I see."

"Ha I was wondering when someone would point that out," I chuckled. She asks me more questions as I try to ignore all the cameras that were all up in my face and answered politely. I felt someone come up behind me, is it weird i knew it was Harry from the sound of his heart beat?

He stood next to me kissing my cheek causing me to giggle causing the ones who witnessed his cheeky gesture to Aww.

Harry and I answered a few more questions before we had to go inside the building for the show where I had to perform and be hosting for a bit. I was sitting between Harry and Ed Sheeran whom I've only met twice back in the day when I was besties with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez until our little feud but that's a whole other story. Behind us are Zayn with Perrie and the other Little Mix girls. Three more minutes till it's live and the crowd is very loud.

"Hey katy, you're looking amazing tonight," Perrie said while pulling me for a hug.

"Perrie, it's been a while, I love your makeup," I complemented her while pulling away.
45 minutes later...

The hosts are looking for someone to twerk and Ed double dares Harry to do it. So, Harry being Harry gets up from his seat and you know, twerk...

Ed and I started to cover our faces with our hands; I could hear Jade's laugh from behind.

"That was the worst twerk ever!" Ed exclaimed.

"Oh my fucking god, that wasn't even twerking," I told him.

"Thank god, Im not the one dating him," Ed fakely coughed causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Was it good?" Harry asked after he sat down.

"Don't even ask," Ed told him.

"I'll just take that as good then," Harry said.

Glee cast went up on stage and Leah made a speech for Cory Monteith. I've only met Cory about three times but there was one tine in particular that stands out the most. I was only a vampire for a couple of days so my emotions were all over the place and Nathan Was there with his new girlfriend. I got so overwhelmed that a had a major meltdown backstage of a Nickelodeon award show. Cory was there, he comforted me, he was there when nobody was. Leah told us to appreciate your love ones when they're still alive and that hit home. I could feel tears roll down my cheeks just at the memory of losing my dad, Jenna, my baby, Alaric, and when Jeremy died. Harry holds my hand and tightens it. I turned around only to see his eyes beginning to water. Harry wipes away my tears and kisses my forehead. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and kisses my forehead again

All being caught on camera...