Chapter 37

✨Katy's POV✨
I leave town for less than a week and EVERYTHING falls appart. We got travelers going after us trying to use doppelganger blood for a spell that gets rid of ALL magic. The other side starts falling apart meaning we might loose Bonnie all over again. So now here we all are hiding out in Bill Forbes' cabin in the middle of nowhere and Liam has been texting alot lately.
'Hey love,
How r u today?"
Xoxo Li ;) he texted.
"Well, you know, a tribe of ancient wannabe witches want to drain us of our blood and eliminate all magic. Meaning I'll die and im human now so i cnt protect myself.  I've had worse.  I texted back while walking around the Cabin while Caroline, Stefan, and Elena bring our stuff from the car.
Some time later I was sitting on a stool by the kitchen eating cherries while Damon prepares drinks and Caroline writes down prompts for charades on slips of paper.
"Hey, munchie. Those are not for you." Damon said slapping my hand away from the cherries. "Hey, I'm pregnat so I get to eat whatever I want."
"Shhh, I'm thinking." Caroline said. Causing Damon to take some slips of paper out of the hat.
"Area 51". Damon read.
"Stop!Damon" Caroline yelled.  "J.F.K. Assassination? What the hell is that Caroline?"
"You're ruining the game Damon!"
" What game?" he asked. "Charades." I said popping a cherry into my mouth.
"Our theme is secrets that people think they're getting away with." Carolie informed us.
"Well, Meryl Streep, I'd love to know how we're gonna act out Watergate."
"Well, I'm sure team "Stelena" will figure it out."
"A,you just implied that I was on your team. Two, you just gave me that judgy little hinty voice. So what am I missing?"
"It's probably nothing."
"Speak Caroline"
"Well, don't you think that Stefan and Elena have been a little... You know?"
"No. Clearly I don't."
"Secretive? I caught them being all hushed and whispery at the car this morning, and now they're getting firewood out of the shed together, which apparently takes 20 minutes."
"You know, now that you mention it, Elena got all cagey when I brought up Enzo."
"No, no. I'm not talking about Enzo. I'm talking about Stefan and Elena,Damon."
"How much have you had to drink?"
"Come on! She's single now, you two are on the outs." Caroline said just as both Stefan and Elena walked into the room.
"Cocktails. Good call. Too bad Katy can't drink those anymore" Elena said smirking at me. Little bitch.
"I'll, uh--I'll make a fire." Stefan awkwardly said.
"I'll help." Elena told him as they make a hasty exit. VERY suspiciously if I do say so myself.
"Let the games begin." I whispered.
Later that night while Luke sits outside on the porch,working in the hiding spell to protect us from the travelers,Stefan, Elena, Damon and Caroline play charades as I watch and receive more texts from Liam.
Elena mimes while Stefan tries to guess.
"Uh, ok. Think. Ponder. Brain. I don't know." Stefan saids while Elena kept on giving him hints."Uh, skull!"
"Yes!" she yelled.
"All right! Skull, skull. Ok. Limb. Joint. Bone. Bone, bone. Skull and bones."
"Yes!" she yelled again as Stefan gets the other part right.
" Skull and bones! Got it! Five-zero, five-zero. Come on, guys. Zip."
"Ok. Let's play a game called "never have I ever", Damon suggested as he and Caroline clearly sucked as a team at charades.
"Oh, I don't think I'm drunk enough." Elena said.
"Oh, come on! It'll be fun! Ill even play!" I said.
"Come on. It'll be fun." Damon mimicked me.
" I'll go first. Never have I ever died." Carole said.
We all drink. Except i take a drink of my orange juice.
"Ooh! Ok. Um, never have I ever been possessed by my evil doppelgänger." Stefan said with a smile.
"Mean. Never have I ever been fooled by my evil doppelgänger while she was pretending to be me."Elena said while glaring at all of us.
"Never have I ever kissed a Salvatore brother." Caroline said. Causing Elena and I to laugh as we were about to drink. "Today." Caroline said making both Elena and I stop as we were about to take a zip from our drinks creating an awkward silence.
"So are you gonna drink or..." Caroline said looking directly at Elena.
"Are you implying something?" Elena asked her.
"Well, I'm gonna get another round." Stefan said. "Does anybody--"
"Never have I ever lied about where Enzo is." Damon interrupted him.
We all look around at each other, silent.
"Ok. What is going on?" I ask. "Nothing obviously because nobody's drinking." Stefan said.
"I mean, clearly you know the rules of the game, right, brother? If you lied, you drink." Damon said.
"Oh, no. I understand the rules."
"This just got weird. I'm officially buzzed, so I'm gonna go and get ready for bed." Elena said leaving the room. After some time of awkward silence Damon asked me how Harry took the news of my pregnacy. I was in the middle of my story when Elena screamed Damon's name from up stairs causing to vampspeed to her aid. Turned out someone tried to drown her in the bathtub. A someone who ended up being Enzo's ghost. Yup that was the "BIG" secret Stelena was hidding. Now we are currently walking around the woods looking for Luke who ia missing. Luke who was supposed to be protecting all of us from the travelers. After what seem forever Carole receives a text from Stefan saying he found look and that Enzo tried to burn him alive. That right there was my cue to go back inside the house where Damon told me to pack my stuff because it was time for us to run.

WELL THIS WAS BORING. SORRY FILLER CHAPTERS. THIS IS ALMOST over. THREE CHAPTERS LEFT I BELIEVE. SO BYE- BYE "UNEXPECTED DNA" AND HELLO "TWISTED HAPPILY EVER AFTER" OR "TWISTED FAIRYTALE"....HAVENT DECIDED YET. SOMEONE CHOOSE.