chapter 25

Katy's POV ✨

I can't help but feel guilty for leaving Harry before he woke up. All i left him was a note saying i had to go back to Mystic Falls because something urgent came up. I didn't exactly lie you see. Something did came up just not at that precise time. It turns out there's another one of us. The one whom the universe decide to launch millions of copies from, Amara. She sucked out the cure from Silas and she's human now and apparently she's the anchor to the other side. Oh, and Stefan has his memory back, like I care. The feelings i had for him once upon a time had long vanished. Silas "pinky promise" to bring Bonnie back, i hope he keeps that promi---        

"I don't know! I don't know!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by yelling. I feel bad for the girl, Amara. It seems that Tessa turning her into a rock and locking her up in a box for 2,000 years threw her over the edge. She's lost it. I could hear her all the way up to the kitchen without vampire hearing and she was locked up in one of the dungeon rooms down in the basement. "Let me die! I want to die!"

Yep I can't deal with this! Im going back to Whitmore.

Katherine's POV✨

After a loooong night and morning of Wes performing various tests on me to figure out what was wrong with me, we were now looking at some X-rays. "So, what am i looking at here, hmm,blood clot, tumor, what?" I asked him.

"I did a full workup on your blood, Katherine.It's clean."

"My hair is going gray,and my teeth are falling out.I'm not sure what that suggests,but it's definitely not health." I yelled.

"Patient is irritable.Not sure if this is a symptom or personality," he speaks into his recorder, pissing me off. Causing me to snatch the recorder from his hand and smash it against the wall. "Personality." i groweld all up on his face. "Now tell me exactly what the hell is going on with me."

"You're aging."

"What?"

"You said you were turned into a vampire 500 years ago give or take, and now you're human,let's just say time is catching up with you."

"Ok. Ok. Well,how do we stop it?"

"We don't. It's just life running its course quicker than normal."

"How much quicker?"

"If it continues at this rate,you have a few months.I'm sorry."

Time later and Caroline's POV✨

I was on the phone leaving a voicemail  for Jesse who's been dodging my calls and whom nobody's seen or heard from. "Hey, Jesse. You missed our study session again.Where are you? Look. I'm really worried.Just call me."

"Well...that was pathetic." A chick sitting on a nearby table said. WTF?

"Um, I'm sorry?"

"Leaving a message for a boy who--what's the American phrase--oh--is just not that into you?" she said. Ouch, what a bitch.

"And who are you?"

"I'm looking for Katherine Pierce.I heard she was living here,so I checked your room." Hold up!

"What? You went into my room?" what the hell?

"Do you know where she is or not?"

"Great. Even Katherine's friends are bitches."

"I'm not her friend."