⨳𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰⨳| 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗞𝗲𝗶 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿[Pt. 2]

Wait...what does Tsukki's soulmate mark say?

You remember what you first said to him before you realized who he was.

"Move, I just need to talk to Tadashi-"

And your face turns completely red. How could I say that? Is that what's written on his wrist?

Oh, boy. 

❤ ❤ ❤

Your hands are shaking.

Why am I so nervous?

Your mom is making you give Tsukki a Soulmate Gift, something you usually give to your soulmate after a proper introduction, but your mom insisted. 

You assumed he played volleyball since he was at their practice the day before, so you're at the gym now, trying to gather the courage to go inside. 

You can hear shouts and balls hitting the court, and once you even hear Tadashi say "Sorry, Tsukki!" which makes you giggle. 

Yep, he's in there.

The gift is a little red basket, one that you might see on valentine's day, with some fruits in it. Since you don't really know him yet, you weren't sure what to put inside. 

You raise your fist, ready to knock on the door, when someone sees you through the window.

A short boy with wild orange hair opens the door and a smile covers his face.

"Wait, aren't you Tsukishima's so-"

Before he can finish his sentence, Tall Weirdo with Glasses bonks him on the head.

"Hey! What was that for?!" The short boy squeals. A boy with brown hair drags him away and winks at Tsukki.

You glance at his wrist, but to no avail, he's wearing a long sleeved jacket. 

He clears his throat.

"O-oh uhm. I got you this. It's a Soulmate Gift-" you say as you hold it out to him.

"Oh, hey!" You hear a familiar voice call out to you.

"Tadashi?"

Tsukki scowls.

"I didn't get the chance to talk to you yesterday. I just want you to know that I didn't blame you. It was my fault for being so weak," Tadashi tells me. 

You smile at him "Don't blame yourself-" 

"We'd better get back to practice," Tsukki growls, interrupting our conversation.

Tadashi nods and runs back to the court.

You hand Tsukki the basket and note his small blush.

"Let's go on a date," he says, surprising you. 

"Sure. Tomorrow night?" You try to sound confident.