I pressed my lips into a thin line not trying to make any eye contacts with Dad.

Meanwhile, unnie and Namjoon were already smiling and making fun of me.

Alicia:- Tell him... Who's your guest? Who did you get yesterday? Someone who made such good food for all of us.

I didn't utter a word.

Alicia:- If there was a guest, she could have stayed in the guest room? Where did she stay Taehyung? Where is she now?

Dad:- Tae... Who's the girl? Did you get a girl here? You didn't tell me?

Unnie was making things more worse for me.

Dad:- Who's the girl? Let me meet her. Where is she?

Alicia:- She might be in the kitchen.

Dad:- Call her, please. I want to see her.

Namjoon Hyung kept smiling as he knew I was caught and today since my proposal didn't go well and I had plans that failed will fail terribly when Dad tells Amy on her face how much I love her and how much he wants me to get married to her because my family already teases me with her.

Dad:- Who is the girl? Do I know her Tae?

Alicia:- Dad, remember she came for dinner. The one we were teasing Tae with.

Dad:- Amy?

Alicia:- Yes

Dad:- Same girl? Yet? Taehyung... Well, I can feel Love is in the Air, is it?

All of them started laughing and I didn't even meet their gaze. I just kept on thinking what's going to happen when Amy enters.

Worker:- Sir... Actually... The guest who made breakfast has already left.

Taehyung:- Left... Where?

I was shocked.

Where did she go? Alone? Why didn't she tell me anything before leaving?

Taehyung:- Why did y'all let her leave?

Worker:- Sir... I don't know anything much... I guess you should ask the driver.

I quickly called the driver in.

Taehyung:- What's with her? Where is she?

Driver:- She said she wanted to go to the office. Ms Amy is totally fine sir. Don't worry.

I felt relief. I got tensed. I came back to the table.

Dad:- I can see something new!

Namjoon:- Ahem Ahem...

Dad:- Is my son in love?

Alicia:- I guess he is!!

I was super shy and they were talking a lot of advantage of it. The embarrassment could be seen on my face.

Dad:- So... My son... Does she like you too?