"Bye~" Hanako shouted from what was already pretty far away. Teru could only think of scoffing.

--

     Once class had ended, you tried head over to one of the first year classes as soon as possible. Before you could leave, though, Teru had asked you "(Y/N), where are you going?".

     He was a little worried when you had responded with "Ah.. I'm going to get something.. You go on ahead to the student council, Teru.", but you were trust worthy enough to be left on school grounds. Unguarded. In the hands of untrustworthy classmates. Probably even bad people. Hanako, for example-

      "Are you sure, (Y/N)?" Pleasesayno,pleasesayno,pleasesayno,pleasesayno-

     "Yes, I'm very sure!!"Dangit, I have to leave her. Teru thought to himself.

     "Okay, see you later!" Teru said, practically sparkling. Then,he left, not as sparkling as the moment before. You sighed in relief.

     "What's up with him today?" You said as you continued to Akane's class.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

     When you approached Teru as he was doing his schoolwork, you noticed noticed that he seemed perfectly fine. He was smiling and sparkling as usual.

     ..Just as usual.

     ..As if he wasn't bothered by the fact that you've been interacting with guys all day. Collecting things.

     "Hi, (Y/N)" He smiled you one of those prize-winningly heart-wrenchingly amazing smiles, making your heart beat a thousand kilometers per hour.

     "Hi, Teru!" You smiled back one of your 'I-tried-please-don't-criticize-my-smile' smiles, hiding both the stuff you've borrowed behind you and your beating heart.

    "So, Vantenline's Day is soon, hm?" He asked oh, so, casually. Gosh, he's so cool. You thought, stuttering at your next sentence.

     "Y-yeah!" You said, lips quivering in mere of excitement of being near him.

     "Have any plans?"

     "..Kind of??..... I'm not really sure..." You scratched your heard nervously. You couldn't spoil him on what you're planning to surprise him with, that's absolutely barbaric and totally wrecks all the preparations you've been making. Even going all the way to talk to Hanako, of all people!

     "Ah, it's a shame if you do have plans, I would have liked to spend it with you." He chuckled... nervously? What? How??? Is that even possible?? Mabye...

     Not wanting to make your dear friend (and crush-), Teru feel down, you agreed to whatever plans he had for you and planned to give his gift the morning of Valentine's Day.

     "U-uhm! Okay, mabye I can spend part of the day with you, if you want.." You said and chuckled nervously towards Teru. Like the pushover you are-

     "Is that alright, (Y/N)?" Teru was practically sparkling again. His features were just too good to say no to him.

     "Yeah, it's fine.!!" You said, still keeping the secret bag of gifts behind you. With your spare hand, you checked the time. 3:04pm "Oh, I've got to go!! Sorry, Teru, see you later?"

     "Goodbye, (Y/N)!" He smiled. GOSH his smile is to die for!

     Rushing off and quickly making your way home, you slapped your cheeks in embarrassment. You had tried in the past to hide your flushed cheeks, which usually came from being anywhere close to Teru, but to no avail. After merely interacting, with Teru, you always get the same results: a blushing face and a mind unable to think of anyone but your blond crush.