47: lemon yamabuki

"Yamabuki!!!" You exclaimed, running towards Yamabuki Lemon with your arms wide open. "It's been so long!!" You said while jumping at him in attempt to hug him from behind.

"I saw you on Friday." He dodged just in time with his eyes glued to his phone. "It's only been like 2 or 3 days."

"That's 24 hours × 3!! Which is a lot of minutes!!!" You whined and made your way to his side. "What're you doing on your phone this time, Yamabuki?" You asked.

Yamabuki shrugged. "I don't know, checking social media." He said, blocking his phone from your view. "Look, we're at school."

You shot your head up from his phone and over to the crowd. In the bunch of people known as 'students', you saw one of your very good friends, Akane Aoi.

"Akane!" You yelled from Yamabuki's side. Yamabuki flinched at the loudness towards his left.

Akane waved his hand briefly, but soon turned back so he could enter the school building.

A moment of silence presented itself.

".."

".."

"Hey, Yamabuki?" You started, reaching for Lemon's hand.

"What?" He asked, still looking at his phone.

"Date me," you said, almost touching his hand.

"No thanks." Lemon shoved his spare left hand in his pocket.

--

"What're you doing, Yamabuki?" You asked for the third time today. It was lunch and Yamabuki was on his phone while you and Akane sat on either side of him.

"Not much, just social media." He said, shrugging yet again.

You pouted. "That's not how you get his attention, (Y/N)," Akane said, looking at Aoi from afar.

"Then how?" You asked.

"..Good question." He replied, looking away. "Aoi's as cute as ever, huh?"

Yamabuki sighed at his phone. What was he doing? Checking social media. Your social media account.

"What's wrong?" You asked, putting your head over his shoulder.

Yamabuki quickly closed the app. "Nothing much, I was just checking my phone." He claimed.

"Pffftt.... Yamabuki, I require attention." You pouted yet again.

"Go ask Akane, I'm busy." He said.

"No...~~ I want your attention.."

"Nah."

--

"Hey, Yamabuki, meet me behind the building after school. I wanna practice my confession for... someone.." You whined to him, shaking him by the shoulders.

"..Sure." He said, not sparing you a single glance. His phone is all interesting at the moment, he might as well marry it.

But if that were to happen, you'd secretly break them up.

"Yay..~" You said sarcastically.

--

"I like you, please go out with me." You said seriously to Yamabuki.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Yamabuki sighed and turned back into his phone.

"Hey! How was that?" You asked, trying to get behind him so you could see what he was doing.

You heard a snapping noise from Yamabuki's phone, but you paid no attention to it. "It was.. Okay. Too serious for my taste, though." He said.

You calmed down and said "Okay, let me retry." You grabbed a nearby stick from the ground. "You want something with more passion?"

"Mhm."

"How's this..?" You used the stick to wave it around as if you were a magical girl."I-I really like you, senpai~☆ (he wasn't even older than you) P-please go on a d-date with me!" You said at the cost of your dignity.

Another snapping noise was heard from Yamabuki's phone. "Heh. Take this seriously." He said.

"I.. I am!" You claimed.

"Sure."

--

You sighed and grabbed a few volumes from the manga section of your school's library. "Welcome to the world of manga, where it's reject or be rejected...☆" You said to yourself unenthusiastically.

You dejectedly went over to a nearby table to read. And then you saw Yamabuki Lemon. That's when you rushed to his table instead, and your dejected mood was soon lifted.

"Can I sit here? Pleeeeeeease?" You begged.

Yamabuki shrugged, still on his phone. "Sure, I don't care." He said.

You almost fell from the chair you were about to sit on. "Ouch, so cold!" You said, placing one hand on your heart and another on your head.

Yamabuki raised his index finger. "Sh, we're in a library." He said.

You pouted and began to read the volumes of manga you borrowed. "Yeah, yeah.. whatever...." You said.

You heard another snapping noise from Yamabuki's phone. "Hey, (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah?" You said, looking up from your book to see him.

"Date me." He said.

------
A/N:
The snapping noise was Yamabuki taking photos of you.

REQUEST LIST
Tsukasa x Reader
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader