8: tsukasa

"(Y/N)!!" Screamed a certain cat ghost. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!! HEYY!! GUESS WHATT!!!!" He continuee pestering on and on and on again. It really got on your nerves.

"Ughh.. What?!" You snapped at Tsukasa. He's an annoying little ghost who never stops blabbering on and on about this or that..

And you just had to fall in love with him.

"I saw Amane, today!" He said happily. Amane? You mean that boy Sakura's been telling me about? She said Tsukasa loves him... oh no. Your love was being tested and you knew it. One thing sprang into your head and it was to hide the fact that you loved Tsukasa as much as possible.

"..Good for you" You said briefly. Nice one, (Y/N)! A short, blunt reply won't make him suspect a thing!

"But you dont know who Amane is, I never told you!" Oh crap. You mentally face palmed. Cover up, cover up cover up.. You tried thinking of what to reply, a sprinkle of panic was barely visible in your eyes, but visible, nonetheless.

"W-well! ..uh.."

"And what's with that expression, are you.." Tsukasa started putting together the puzzle pieces, and fast. Whatever he was thinking, he was right. Oh so right.

"..No I'm not!" You said, a blush creeping up onto your soft, (s/c) cheeks

"Guys!! Guys, I got (Y/N) jealous of Amane!" CRAP HE FOUND OUT! ABORT, ABORT! You tried thinking of an excuse, anything.

Sadly, nothing came to mind and you grovelled in shame.

"Jealous of AMANE? PFFT- haha!" You tried fake laughing. Surely, that would work. Making a joke out of it. "As if! You're just some dead guy! Pfft hahaha!!" You probably went too far.

".." Yep, you definitely went too far. The loud, annoying Tsukasa failed to reply.

"..Tsukasa..??" You mentioned his name, confused. "Yo, Tsukasaaa??" You were beginning to worry ar this point. His silent treatments were as scary as death itself.

Suddenly, a grin crept onto his face.

"(Y/N)'S TOOOOTALLY JEALOUS OF AMANE, BWAHAHAAA" He was only trying to see my reaction!? That idiot!! You tried your best to hide your surprise.

"..I-I'm really not!!" And failed, in surprise.

"I bet (Y/N) wants to become a supernatural juust to spam the fact that she llooooves me into his ghostly face!!" Tsukasa yelled out for everyone who could hear and see him to hear.

"H-hey!! No I dont!" You tried to deny it, but Tsukasa already fled to tell Natsuhiko.

Once you were sure Tsukasa wasn't around, Sakura spoke up.

"(Y/N)." She said.

"Y-yeah?" You replied nervously.

"Amane is Tsukasa's brother.

And that's when you knew.

You messed up.

REQUEST LIST
Hanako x Reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader
Mitsuba x Reader Part 2
Teriyaki x Reader
Teru x Reader Part 2
Kou x Reader Part 2
Jealous! Mitsuba x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader

Edit: removed the jarring gap and fixed some errors.