30: amane

️⚠️I'll add trigger warnings of these if needed, but I'm not sure on what topics I should add them on, please help me. Btw this Amane is very very OOC I'm sorry🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️⚠️

"AMANE, AMANE, WAIT UP!!!" Screamed a little girl. She ran up to the boy her age, tripping over for a slight moment, but quickly getting up back again. "A GROWING GIRL CAN ONLY RUN SO FAST, Y'KNOW!" She grinned.

"I know, (Y/N)!" Amane smiled. "This'll make you run faster so you can keep up!" He yelled back.

The two walked to school together in attempt to avoid a certain someone who may cause them harm, though they both know he will eventually catch up to them.

Amane smiled happily, eyes closing as he daringly crossed the road blindly.

Suddenly, opening his eyes, the boy turned around to see fast moving truck (NAMED JIN-) headed towards his dear friend.

"I changed my mind, Amane! I don't think I'll be going anywhere..!" (Y/N) stood there, paralyzed in fear, not moving a muscle, allowing her young, six-year-old body to be flung across the road.

A large honk petrified the boy, aswell as the body of his, now dead, friend.

The fear, the adrenaline, the surprise, the fact that his friend didn't think or want to save herself, it all made him want to forget.

It made him want to forget all of it, the smiles, the laughed, their memories. All that regarded (Y/N) was put away, locked away, sealed away, until much, much later.

--

"Hey, Amane, wait up!" Screamed a certain impatient ghost. "A ghost can only float so fast, y'know!" She grinned cheekily, speeding ahead.

"Yeah, yeah.." Amane mumbled uncharacteristically, burying his head into a book about space. ("Astronomy and the Space VOL1 by Phillis Engelbert") "..Why do you have to haunt me, anyway?" He mumbled.

The ghost, (Y/N), heard, but didn't speak up, choking back tears before plastering on another cheeky grin.

"If you die and become a supernatural, then I won't have to haunt you! We can haunt the school together with-" The (H/C) haired girl cut herself off, not wanting to give the identities of Amane's beloved teacher. She thought a moment, before speaking again. "With all my dead ghost friends!!"

"Yeah, right.."

"You said it yourself, "I'm not going anywhere!" or something like that.." (Y/N) recalled, crossing her arms as if in the midst of pondering

"W-Where did you hear that?!" Amane gripped his precious volume 1 hardcover book harder, his cheeks flushing deep scarlet.

"Wait!" The dead female snapped, pointing her index finger into the air. "Did you plan of turning a ghost to stay with me? Aw, Amane, I'd be pleased!" She smirked mischievously.

Amane quickly covered his face with the book, obviously flustered, and, being the young, living, boy he was, was unable to think of any flattering comebacks.

"Shut up.." He whined.

Suddenly, another voice spoke up, from the stairs, followed by childish laughing.

"So this is where you've been, Amane? You talking to yourself?" The voice asked childishly.

"Ah, hi, Tsukasa.." Amane returned into a normal position, still looking towards the floor, however.

"Mabye you should exit the roof for a bit, y'know, check for Mr. Tsuchigomori." Tsukasa suggested, giving Amane a friendly pat on the back.

"Y-yeah, sure.." He mumbled, before quickly taking his leave.

A few minutes after Amane left, Tsukasa looked (Y/N) dead in the eyes. "You know, he doesn't remember you. Not one bit."

Quickly tearing apart (Y/N)'s facade, it was as if Tsukasa knew all the girl's intentions all along.

Eyes downcast, the apparation, nodded, signaling that she already knows the information she's been given.

"You don't have a purpose here, do you?" Tsukasa smiled a wicked, terrible smile towards (Y/N). It was probably a threat. "I can make it less painful." He claimed.

Already feeling low, (Y/N) nodded again, eyes still cast towards the floor.

"Alrighty, then!" He grinned childishly before ripping off the spirit's soul. "You wouldn't need this, anymore~"

"N-no-" (Y/N) choked out, trying to grasp onto a rail, the rooftop's floor, anything as she fell down hopelessly. "I-I've still g-got to-" She coughed out, obviously pained at the fact the boy she loved had forgotten her living form.

That day, (Y/N)'s spirit fell right in front of Amane right when he was about to leave the school building.

"A-Ama.." She choked out, weakly reaching her hand towards Amane's young frame. "Try, t-to rem-me-mb.. er.. W-ho.. was.."

The boy's eyes widened, a cold sweat dripping down his cheeks, aswell as a couple tears. "(Y/N), don't d-do this.."

But it was too late.

(Y/N)'s last moments were only spent on begging the poor boy to remember what he had long forgotten.

And he wouldnt decifer it until so much later.

--timeskip, 50+ years passing--

"So that's what you meant, (Y/N).. You were that girl.." Spoke a certain toilet ghost. "My friend who.."

"Amane, Amane! When I grow up, I'm going to the moon!"

"..I changed my mind, I don't think I'm going anywhere..!"

"She really didn't, not until.." His eyes darkened. "That."

Once he was sure that Yashiro and the other students left for home, Hanako wept and sobbed until the sun rose.

REQUEST LIST
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader

This was rushed, sorry! I felt bored and the whole "staying at home" concept is making me feel too lazy to edit this.

Please leave feedback, incase you feel that moments dont feel real, or if they feel rushed, or if there are any grammatical, vocabulary or spelling errors!!!
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️