21: hanako

(I'm sorry, I have the literal inability to write lemons or smuts)

「The day was hazy. Dreamy, warm shades of orange and yellow poured out of the dulled luster of the dusty windows. The light poured onto the warm, empty hallway, which was long abandoned. Within one of the classes was a young girl.

A girl of which you must not encounter if you wish to search for Hanako of the Toilet.

It is said that (y/n), of the dusty hallway, is a spirit who has sworn to protect Hanako at all costs. All those who encounter her will have to rush past the dead hallways, up the cobweb ridden stairs and wish to Hanako before (y/n) can stop you.

The spirit wears a long, light robe, with simple, red detailing here and there. The light robe drapes over her young looking figure, with a small, golden watch in the palm of her small, soft hands.

If you wish to know how long you have to reach Hanako, take a quick look at her pocket watch before she notices you. If you are to fail to sneak by, and you meet her eyes。。。

Then she will drag your limit to reach Hanako down to ten seconds。And collect your soul as energy for her golden watch。。」

。。。

"Geez, Hanako, I'm really forced to do your hard work, aren't I?" The small, robed spirit complained. "Why is it that you rely on me to keep others from disturbing you? If they can summon you, then good for them! If they can't.."

The female paused, growing more and more angry at the mere thought of having to work every single day, chasing children and failing miserably, only to have them not able to summon her dear friend. "Then that would have been a complete waste of my time!!" She screamed.

"Now, now.." Hanako sweat dropped, trying to block his friend (y/n) out with his hands. "Atleast you're powerful..? I-I'm mean look at how well known your rumour is!! People fear going to me because of you!" Hanako insisted, in attempt to slither out of the dusty, old bathroom the two were consulting in.

"Well atleast your power isn't fading because you have to chase little girls!!" You huffed, and crossed your arms, pouting. "I'm a girl, I get exhausted, to.." You lowered your head, suddenly feeling all the regret you felt from badmouthing your dear friend.

"Now, now.. You always get like that, (y/n).." Hanako patted your soft, (h/c) hair. He gently lifted you up and lightly pushed you out to the door. "Now go fulfill your job. Children aren't going to chase themselves!" He joked, chuckling slightly.

"..Yeah.." You smiled to yourself, eyes closed. Walking back to the dusty, old hallway, you spot another young girl. This girl was different, really different.

Her hair was an unnatural colour, silver, with a tint of green at the tips. However, that wasn't what was different about her.

It was her ankles. Her remarkably fat ankles.

In curiosity, you sneaked up behind to follow her, wondering what she would do next.

"Hanako-san.. Hanako-san.. Are you there?" She asked, with a full face of worry.

"I'm heeere~"

She succeeded.

You had one job.

REQUEST LIST
Jealous Kou x Reader
Yandere Hanako x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader
Yandere Tsukasa x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader angst
Tsukasa x Reader fluff
Yugi x Reader fluff
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Healous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader