chapter 32 | Ache

Start from the beginning

"Are you crying just because of what she said to me?" I gaze down at her, holding her tight no matter what. "Yes..." she directs her eyes to the ground and wipes her tears away. "It hurts me..."

"Don't let them get to you...those words don't affect me..." I lie in order to cease her crying, rubbing her back but thinking about what the woman said, no matter how much I wish I didn't care.

•••

6 pm.

I put the last plate in the dishwasher to close it, being done with the food and our dinner. I pick the cycle and then let it start, I run my fingers through my hair and make my way back to the sofa, where y/n is. I drop myself on it and get one foot up on the cushions, one arm behind my head, and my hand on y/n's thigh.

"Did you eat well?" I press a kiss on her shoulder, and she smiles while studying. "Yes, I did. That was delicious."

"I'm glad you loved it," I caress her skin with my thumb and lay my eyes on her tablet, reading what is written on it. She stays focused on it since I told her to study and not skip this important thing to do.

My fingers caress her thigh, the inner part of it attracting my attention the most as she's keeping her legs crossed on the sofa, but opened. I direct my eyes towards her face, contemplating her features while I still can. I love them so much, not because of how they look, but just for who they remind me of, who they make. Without those, she wouldn't be this little angel, she wouldn't be y/n, and that's what make them so special and precious to me.

A smile curves the corners of my lips up the more I'm gazing at her, feeling the softness and tingling sensation in my chest. I bring my eyes down to her jawline but press a kiss on it. "I love you," I tell her for the first time, considering it as the right one. I know that I lost this habit of kissing all the time because of my age and experience, I don't have this first love thing where everything is perfect and beautiful, I was clingy when I was younger, but now I aged, and I lost this habit of often kissing the one I love. I do it before going to bed, when I wake up, or before leaving the house, but that's all. However I know that I'm her first love, so each time I can do it, I pamper her with love and little attentions to make sure she feels loved and knows what the infatuation of a first love feels like. It's important.

She gazes at me right after these three words were pronounced, and her lips offer me their best and most meaningful shape. "I love you too," she kisses me, making me smile like an idiot, but she kisses me once more. "I'm done studying...we can go to bed..." she brings it up to not forget what I said. I chuckle and rest my head on the back of the sofa. "Isn't it a bit too early? And you've been a bad girl, so no cuddles for you tonight."

"No cuddles?" she frowns. "We didn't talk about any cuddles unless you call it like that."

"That's how I call it," I affirm it to make sure she isn't disappointed. "Ah. Good then. I wasn't a bad girl though, I was calm all day long, I studied, I cooked breakfast, lunch, and helped you for dinner. I also ate well."

I smile without being able to hold my emotions back but pull her in a hug. I place her over my body and keep her legs at either side of it, embracing her, with my lips close to hers. "Have you forgot about the candy and coat thing? Hm? You have a short memory when you want to, don't you?"

"But that was just a little issue...then I apologized and hugged you..." she points out the good side of it, pecking my lips from time to time while I'm tracing her features with my fingers to soothe us. "What about tomorrow...? I won't be able to stay in bed and hold you in my arms...kiss you...and enjoy the morning after..."

"Yeah...I thought about that too," she doesn't complain but thinks as I did. I know it's going to be hard to wake up by her side after such a night and then have to leave in a few minutes. "All right...this will happen when this happens..." she lowers her head to my chest and rests it on there.

I smile but put my arms around her neck and plant some kisses on her forehead, pampering her with love like she does it to me every day. Her eyes close and she hugs me, tightly, so I continue what I'm doing since she obviously enjoys this.

•••

10 pm.

After a quick shower, I sit down at the edge of the bed to join y/n, only wearing a pair of sweatpants. I remain silent and grab my phone to set the alarms on for tomorrow.

Through the quietness of the room, the mattress slightly droops under some movement of y/n, and a pair of arms encircle my waist. She approaches her body from mine and presses her curves against it, the warmth of her body offering me some comfort. Her lips leave a kiss onto my back, and my entire body shivers.

"I love the scent of your shower gel," she speaks against my skin, covering it with soft but sensual kisses. I love this so much that I cannot resist it. I leave my phone on the nightstand and let her go on, reveling in this quiet, calm, but enticing moment.

I know she wants it, it's evident, she wouldn't be acting like that if she didn't want to.

"You know how weak I become once you touch me like that...don't you?" I smile but let her know I'm loving it. "Yes, I do..." she grins against my skin, tickling my shoulder blade with her soft lips. I close my eyes, and bend my head forth, her lips kissing their way up my sensitive spine. I bite my lips, and my breathing turns heavier, the chills covering my skin from everywhere as her hands are traveling along my abdomen.

She stops at the nape of my neck, and kisses it, before drifting her lips to my shoulder and going back up to my neck.

I move away to pause this and have her at my reach, I get closer to the headboard and put my back against it to have her in front of me. "Come here," I place my hand in the back of her head and grab her arm to draw her closer to me. She crawls over my legs, and once I give her a little smile while my fingers are running through her hair, she returns it and understands I want her to kiss my torso.

She doesn't say anything but goes forth to press her warm lips on my chest. I stare down at her and keep my fingers tangled in her hair, loving this to an incredible level. This feels so good and yet so bad, I know I could get more, I know I want more, but I have to wait and let it be slow.

As she must have remembered our first intimate moment, she brings her lips to one of my nipples and teases it with the tip of her tongue, making me bite my lips a bit too strongly to not submit to this so quickly. She complicates it for me by sucking and stroking me over my sweatpants, going back and forth, following the shape and underline under the fabric. She titillates me, her finger rubbing the head of it as she's sucking on my nipple in the most arousing manner.

A quivering exhalation runs out of me straight away, my grip tightens in her hair, and she gets onto her knees to trap the waistband of my only clothing between her fingers.

I help her to take it off of me, and she drops it on the floor, but I don't let her go back to what she was doing, I reach out for her top and get rid of it, the same goes to her shorts and lingerie. I throw everything on the floor and then allow her to continue.

She bends over, and I feast my eyes on her naked body, her lips pressing a few kisses on my abdomen, using her tongue to stimulate me as much as possible. She's going to make me go crazy.

My breathing goes a bit faster the more her face is approaching my member, I kindly spread my legs to have her in-between, and her hand passes over my inner thigh, caressing my body, doing everything that can be done for a perfect foreplay.