Chapter 10 - Toes invites Misty and Skye to dinner

~~~ Harem 3

Once class was over Misty and Skye headed to the Liraque's office and buzzed for entrance. The Liraque gave Misty a steady look, "Are you sure you are up for this? I was informed of what happened and you might need to remove yourself from this training." She had to admit she was pleased to see her trying but didn't want anything to impact on her.

Misty contemplated her before answering since she had been thinking about it. It was something she had considered and hoped her answer would work, "I did my best to consider this during the day. I am not at my best right now because of what is going on with my brothers and their packs. If I was a Liraque and had a client, it wouldn't matter what emotional shape I was in I couldn't really stand down except in dire circumstances. Things have been rough and at times close too dire for Ray and even Hands but not at the moment. The only way I can learn where my limits are, is to use my time here to learn what I can. In the real world I need the information, so I'll have an idea when I might need to ask for help."

Skye had her arm around Misty and couldn't help but smile at her answer. Her answer was something a senior trainee and a certified Liraque would say. In the short time Misty had been here she had changed more than she probably realized, *It's a wonderful answer Misty.*

The Liraque smiled as well, "I like your answer, but I'll be keeping a close watch on you. You are right though and it's why we give you the controlled training. Today Skye is going to take lead since you did it yesterday. Do me a favor and don't annoy Jesh. He pouted all day and had several complaints which only made him even more pouty." She had to snort and roll her eyes.

Misty tried to control her expression, but it was hard, "Yes ma'am I'll try to avoid insulting him. If nothing else I can talk to Toes and a few of the other and practice my other skills." It would be a good use of her assignment.

The Liraque snorted, "Ignore the emotions related to sexual desire and satisfaction. They aren't directed at you but since it's one of the main things they do..." She shrugged and walked out of her office and to the harem and walked in, "Good afternoon gentlemen, time for the next two. Since Mist of the Water took the first two yesterday, Night Skye is going to take the next two today. Misty is going to be talking to you but simply as part of her training."

Skye walked over to the table and settled down, "Jesh would you come over here please?" She pulled her viewer out and queued up the questions.

He glared at Misty before stalking over and sitting down across from Skye. He was still feeling offended by being ignored yesterday and the female across from him had been there as well. She had seen his humiliation and even participated in it.

Skye was ignoring his fit of pique as she was reviewing the notes from the last session, "Thank you for coming over and the first question I have is..." She had a feeling this was going to be a quick session, but she was going to do her best.

Misty walked over to one couch and settled down and tucked her legs under her and gave the two males a polite smile, "As said I am simply going to be sampling your emotions as part of my training. This is not being recorded though I might be asked what I sensed for training purposes. What I want to do is to simply talk to you and get to know you better." She considered smiling but decided it would show as a lie.

Toes walked in about then and smiled, "Misty it's good to see you again. Let me get some more pastries and something to drink." He headed towards the kitchen and started gathering the items.

One of the other males settled down in a chair next to her and smiled, "Well most of our families are related to the Liraque and the Liraque trainee's though we don't get to see them a great deal." He looked rather sad when he said it, "My younger sister comes by when she can since they live outside the city. I go and visit them on some of the holidays we have which is nice." He smiled when he said it.