Chapter 8 - Gentle meet your Liraque Zantha

~~~ Singer goes to medical

By the time Singer was released from the testing for the morning she had a slight headache. It wasn't she disliked school so much as she was worried about not doing well and getting laughed at. Even though for the most part the Liraque trainees had been decent it didn't mean they wouldn't change. She had both seen and experienced it before, get to know someone, start to trust them and then have them break the trust. It could be they had gotten close to learn some secret, or for fun and then turned on you but it always hurt. She didn't want to be hurt like that again.

It was the biggest reason she was doing her best to keep everyone at arm's length. Other than Hands and Thunder she simply couldn't trust anyone very much. She was polite and civil when speaking to people but that was it. The girls in her section were closer to her and they all seemed to understand her need for some personal space. Well other than Thunder who always seemed to be there when she needed something. It wasn't anything sexual and Singer could tell and there wasn't an expectation of any sort of debt owed either. To be honest it occasionally drove her nuts since she just didn't understand Thunder.

"Oh man I feel stiff, and I think my brain is going to start dribbling out of my ears shortly." Sunny had come over right before the instructor had stopped the test and Singer was looking at her when she said it.

Sunny giggled at her and gave her a big hug, "Yous funny and silly. Brains dribble out noses, not ears." Her ears were twitching back and forth as she teased Singer, "Come, lunch time." She took one of Singer's hands and tugged on it, "Thunders give you rubs later." Sunny was hungry and wanted to get back to Misty.

She had to shake her head at Sunny, "You are a silly pup and you know it." She stood and scooped Sunny up and tossed her over her shoulder, "I am going to kidnap a pup and charge her Liraque a ransom of People Bones." Just for good measure she gave Sunny a light spank which got her growled at even though it was mixed in with giggling.

Sunny had grabbed onto Singers robe when she was hefted over her shoulder. Just to be silly she was making little growling sounds and wiggling as if she was trying to get away. Singer was the most physical when it came to playing. She would toss Sunny in the air, sling her over her shoulder, and chase her around. The other girls were mellower and tended more towards cuddling, "Get at least three Peoples bones each. Brownie ones bestes."

Shortly they were at lunch and Singer had put her down and they walked in more calmly than they had arrived. It was another thing which tended to drive Singer around the corner some. She was a physically active person and was used to it. This place was such a major change and it bothered her. They had a good solid physical education program, but it just wasn't the same as what she was used to, "I have to say for the food alone I would stay here. I am starving so why don't we go and get something to eat."

They joined the line and were met by Misty and Skye as well as several of the others, "So I take it you survived your first morning of testing?" Misty asked with a wry grin, "It drove me nuts since I have been in school for years. Having to go back and do kid stuff again really rankled."

Singer rolled her neck, "I am debating if I survived or not. My neck and head are bothering me. Since I have medical after lunch, I might get something for the headache. Tonight, I might have you or Thunder give me a good neck and back massage." She was looking forward to the medical visit since now they were going to be starting the major corrective procedures for her muscle issues. From what they had said it was going to take some time since there was some muscle and bone damage as well. They were expecting to have it done over the next month or two.

Skye rested her hands-on Singers neck and gave her a quick massage, "There, that should help until after classes are over. Once you get a good shower and relax one of us will give you a better massage." When Singer mentioned medical Skye gave her a light hug, "I am pleased to hear it. I know the scars have been bothering you and though the cream has helped I know you can't wait." *We will be here to support you as much as possible.* Most of the scars would be left though potentially lessoned due to what was being done.