𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Beginne am Anfang

" I would do it again. "

(Y/n) frowned at his statement, " Oi, don't be a fucking idiot. " smacking upside the head and he rubbed the spot making her crack a smile,

" Hey, Legoshi? " Her lips were parted as if she were waiting to finish her statement and he glanced down at her, allowing her to acknowledge that she was listening and her dull eyes seemed to shine much brighter,

His eyes widened at her next three words,

" I love you. "

" and I love you (Y/n). "

Her head was thrown back with laughter, filling his ears with her angelic voice making his chest tighten at the sight below him. She covered her mouth as if she were trying to stop laughing but she couldn't help it, one of the most stoic students there was and there she was;

falling for the seventeen year old wolf.

The pair finally made their way towards the front entrance of her home, giving Gouhin a farewell and thanking him for last night and they both strutted off towards the academy in comfortable silence.

Legoshi hesitantly reaches for her hand, allowing her small limb to join with his large palm. He studied her expression that went from confusion to an immediate smile, continuing to walk towards the school.

He couldn't help but stare in awe at (Y/n) how calm she portrayed herself to be. How she kept herself in check all independently. She wasn't just a strong fighter but she was also a strong person in general, he had so much to admire.

" Legoshi? "

His eyes averted to the small wolf, " Thank you for saving me again. " He studied her facial expression to show sentiment but something lingered,

She felt weak that she needed anyone to save her.

The male didn't want to bring it up and cause her more pain and conflict so he gave her a weak smile as he responded, " Yeah.. "

-

" Today's the day of the Meteor Festival. Legoshi isn't here, Louis isn't here and lastly our main dancer, (Y/n) isn't here. What are we supposed to do? " Dom snapped as he frantically panicked at the thought of the festival being ruined.

Els the sheep shook her head towards the peafowl, " (Y/n) was abducted, they announced it on the broadcast. "

Juno frowned at the thought of Legoshi missing and probably risking his life for the upperclassman female wolf that she grew to despise,

" It'll be fine, I'm sure they'll be back. " She whispered in hoping for the male's safety.

Bill turned his head side to side to take a good view of their surroundings, his vision then seemed pretty shit once he eyed something so he squinted while mumbling under his breath.

" Well, the housemother suspected that Legoshi and (Y/n) were missing curfew together. " Else informed her fellow members before noticing their jaws dropped at the sight behind her.

The members eye the pair of wolves that were bruised, (Y/n) had a dark bruise against her neck due to the metal collar that she was changed to that Gouhin had to break, with a few small bruises due to being injected so many times. Legoshi clearly had bruises everywhere with a stitched wound on his wrist.