𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" (Y/n), did you hear the news about the accident in Zebruth Town? "

Sheila pushes her phone towards the female canine while Legoshi tagged along beside her, (Y/n) took the device into her palm reading the tabloid before shoving it back to the cheetah, " Suspected that it was a group of carnivores? " She mumbled before waving her hand,

" Yes, because herbivores can clearly leave those deep bite marks. " She deadpanned with sarcasm.

The female feline rolled her eyes at the attitude of the canine while turning to Legoshi, " What do you think, Legoshi? "

" What do I think? "

The two females nod their heads waiting for his response while they walk in the hallways. Reasoning was because they all had the same period together but in reality it was more just Sheila trying to make (Y/n) behave while she teased Legoshi.

Legoshi shrugged his shoulders, " I don't know. "

The female wolf snickered while Sheila sighed at his response, they parted ways with the feline while they took a sharp turn, as they both chatted about the drama club.

They've been recently getting close as she has also been softening up her attitude.

" The leader of the canine group is clearly a gray wolf! Scary ain't it? " A raccoon yelled, echoing through the large hallway while yanking on an arm,

A soft feminine voice appeared, " B-But I'm not like them.. "

(Y/n) and Legoshi both glance at each other, confused about the situation before peering to notice that it was two first years bullying another first year. The female canine sighed abruptly, kicking the back of the raccoons knee making him drop.

" Oi, what the fuck are you brats doing? "

He fell to the ground, wincing slightly before snapping their neck to face the female wolf; she was clearly a more defined gray wolf. He acknowledged it before trying to bark, " You're just like her. "

" Ah, the rumor of the suspects? A wolf group, " She pushes her index finger to her chin, " The okamigumi sure is pretty known around here and I happen to know the members. "

" Y-You do.. "

She smirked, " You're staring at one, dumbass. " The female then smacked the back of his head while snickering at her joke,

" I'm kidding but back the fuck off the girl or I'll break your fucking kneecaps. "

She lifted her head to eye the raccoon's friend whose as a bird and she plainly stared at him, " Don't make me pull on your fucking feathers and sell you in the black market. "

The two ran off at her threat, she made her way to the wolf on the ground while Legoshi squatted next to her, " Are you okay? "

Her eyes were mesmerized with Legoshi, the one who just stood by watching (Y/n) create chaos for her own interest. The female wolf turned to the freshman and Legoshi as she began to stare at them dumbfounded.

" Thank you for saving me. " The first year whispered to Legoshi.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow, glancing around the hallway as if she missed something that he had done but she did most of the work. " I'm actually a new member of the drama club, my name is Juno. "