𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

[FLASHBACK HAS BEGUN;]

" Gouhin? "

The panda narrowed his vision towards the limpid child while he held her small hand in his, they were innocently walking through the black market just retrieving bamboo.

He clenched her small palm in his own, " Yes, (Y/n)? "

The small pup pursed her lips as she began to think of her question that she wanted to ask for a while. Those big (eye color) of hers making the panda feel like he has to keep you hidden from the world for your safety.

She parted her lips trying to push out her question, revealing her small fangs, " Why are there dangerous animals? "

Gouhin took a small glimpse under her large hood, revealing her frown as if she was keeping something hidden, " Their hunger makes them do crazy things, wolfie. Carnivores are like sick patients with no cure. "

" Am I dangerous then? "

His blank expression dropped, he stopped in their tracks and kneeled down to take a better look under her hood that draped over her face. " Of course you aren't, you'll understand better when you grow up. "

His eyes wander around the stands, " Say, (Y/n).. " He trailed off once he noticed a booth perfect for her.

" Would you want some berries? "

The small canine's eyes lit up and she jumped jocularly, turning her head to capture the sight of the booth, immediately dragging the larger male and he rolled his eyes, obliging towards the child.

[FLASHBACK ENDED.]

(Y/n) was practically left for dead when her parents were murdered in front of her; no one reached out to take care of her. She was left to be lonely till Gouhin found her;

He was her savior, helping her with rehabilitation and protecting her.

The canine was convinced she was dangerous and a monster for the sins she committed when he found her; but it wasn't anywhere near what she was going through at the moment with the lions.

She was far less worse than these felines.

(Y/n) jerked her head, only to be yanked back by a chain that was connected to the collar and muzzle. Her body flinched once she felt a pernicious syringe push into her bicep causing her to drop flat onto the ground.

While her head felt alive with the thoughts running everywhere, bouncing wall to wall; her body felt lifeless and weak.

She was terrified.

The chief lion was inspecting every inch of her body, making sure she was good to devour while he smirked, lifting his head, " I see that you're pure. "

(Y/n) shut her eyes trying to voice him out and remove every dark image in her but her head was then filled with Legoshi. The canine finally knew why out of everyone, she wanted to see him.

It was clear; she was in love with him.

Her chest clenched while it was beginning to break at the thought that this would be her last moment to visualize the male wolf before she's devoured by the large feline.

" Sir, "

Her body began to feel the sensation wear off as she slowly pushed herself up but dropped herself to continue the act of a helpless puppy. He watched her amusingly yet irritated that she had interrupted inspection.

(Y/n) then aimed straight at the mob boss' jaw, shoving her foot and sending him flying a small amount of feet back. She jerked her head but was held back by the chain, her eyes immediately glanced to the lion and it encouraged her;

She snapped the chain.

The canine stood to her full height, slightly hubristic at the fact that she succeeded that moment. A large wave of internal pain slammed against her head due to the aftershock of the injections.

Her (eye color) narrowed to the chief lion watching her in shock at the fact she broke her chains, " See, this isn't the first time I've been kidnapped and I told you before,

I'm not on the fucking menu. "

There was her vulgar language.

She wore a smirk as she towered the mob boss that sat on the ground, " You say suffering and humiliation pumps an animal's blood but if anything, I've never been more fucking pumped to start a cat and dog fight. "

(Y/n) crouched down to pick up her uniform before sighing, " I'm ready for what's in store for me. " She then flashed her canines as a grin, a smug expression written all over.

The lion watched aggressively at the small wolf now that she retrieved her strength back.

She was completely ossified.

-

" Gouhin, we need to go now. We don't have time to lose. "

Legoshi kept pestering the panda while he kept his eye on watch while they snuck through the gates of the yakuza. Gouhin rolled his eyes before turning towards the wolf, " Calm down, we need a plan. We are against thirty five lions. "

They both glanced at the building, " Look, (Y/n) can handle herself for a bit but we need to strategize. "

Gouhin began to explain, " Felines are most combat-oriented mammals in terms of physical and instinctual capabilities. " Legoshi nodded his head signifying that he was actually listening to the grown adult. " And you're just a young wolf, you're much lighter than they are. "

He held up his hand motioning the wolf's feature, " The only thing you beat them at is jaw strength. " Clenching his fist even harder,

" So you need to bite them like crazy. "

Legoshi's eyes enlarged at the sudden news that was thrown his way, " But.. "

" On the neck. You won't do much if you aim for their limbs. " Gouhin explained after cutting off the canine, hopefully getting to Legoshi for an easy path to save his daughter.

The large wolf frantically shook his head as he stared with disbelief " But I've never bit anyone before, I can beat them up. " He tried to negotiate for a different course of route.

Gouhin scoffed, " Sounds like a bluff. Have you even fought with a feline before? "

" Well, there was this one time. " His shoulders slumped at the thought.

Click.

" That's enough out of you two. " A voice appeared behind the wolf and the panda.

The inter-species pair slowly narrowed their eyes to the direction the owner of the voice came from and Legoshi's eyebrows furrowed as he stated with an acrid tone, " And they found us. "

Gouhin chuckled towards the canine wearing a smug expression,

" Heh, well, why don't you try beating him up? "