𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Everyone began to pack up, especially herbivores as it was beginning to become night. Now that Legoshi knows his true feelings for the female wolf, his mission is to make her, his.

Everyone who was participating in decorating or taking part in the performances for the festival were all packing up, especially the herbivores considering it was becoming dark.

Legoshi began to walk towards the main stage as he submerged through the crowd that were exiting the area, he began to avert around the dancers before finding (Y/n), dancing.

Her tail stayed in the direction she spun, her posture was the cleanest thing he's witnessed. As she continued, Juno huffed at (Y/n), who turned her neck as she raised her arm high with her lips slightly parted, lightly panting. The other members clapped, applauding her but she didn't focus on the attention.

" (Y/n), you did amazing. You put me in the dark with those moves. " Sheila nudged her elbow against the canine which made her snap a bite against the spotted feline.

She shook her head wearing a smirk, " Put you in the shadows? Never that, more like plainly in the dark. " She stated cockily making the pair of friends laugh at her statement.

" You did great. "

(Y/n)'s eyes glanced towards the end of the stage and her chest immediately tightened and excitement rushed over her, basically almost throwing herself across the stage and clenched the edge of the floor. Her nose touched against Legoshi's as she flashed her canines as a grin,

" Did you see me? "

Legoshi nodded his head, extending a hand towards her and she took it. She safely placed her feet against the ground with the help of the male and she sent him a soft smile.

" See you at school, (Y/n). " Sheila called out, waving her off while Juno grumbled at the sight of the two.

They both began to do small talk while they walked beside each other, even when they didn't; their silence was comfortable. It didn't feel forced nor obligated.

" I was surprised food was enough to bribe you to dance for the festival. " Legoshi brought up making the female toss her head back with a smug expression,

A fake gasp left her lips, " The fact that you think anything can buy me is offensive, " He took note of her sarcasm due to hearing her in that tone constantly, placing her arms behind her head as they walked,

" I just wanted to try something at least once. "

Legoshi sighed abruptly, shaking his head towards her statement, " Don't try to get in trouble like me. "

She snickered at the thought of breaking into a fight during the performance, once more speaking with sarcasm, " I don't know, Legoshi. You inspired me to fight Juno on stage. "

(Y/n) shook her head, " Let's say, I end up missing out of nowhere right, I wouldn't have been able to take my chance to perform but atleast I had the fun of doing so. " She nudged her elbow against his shoulder as she still held her arms up,

" That's my main purpose, try not to feel but try to do more. " Legoshi shook his head at her scenario that explains her purpose, strictly glancing at her worried for her safety, " Don't go missing. "

" Can't make any promises~ "

(Y/n) and Legoshi continued to stroll as they were going home, he then finally stated, " Juno looked pretty mad at you. "

" Can you fucking blame her? If I was her, I would be pretty upset too. I'm practically flawless considering I'm pro efficient. " She said with triumph within her voice, normally she was joking but she actually wanted to feel like she was winning over Legoshi.

She was curious about her own feelings, she accepted her crush on him.

But is she winning him?

Legoshi smiled down at her comment and nodded his head, agreeing with her. Once more they began to walk silently and they grew tired so they had found a bench and began to sit for a small break.

" Legoshi, "

His eyes narrowed towards the canine, fixating his vision towards her and she staring at the ground below, " I'm glad we're friends. "

She lifted her head, her eyes kept flicking back to his eyes and features of his face, " I didn't want to come to the academy but I had a deal with my dad,

But I met you so I think it made up for the fact that I'm stuck in this shit hole. "

The male reached her head with his head, pulling her to his shoulder allowing her to rest against him, " I'm glad that I met you too, (Y/n). "

" I am too. "

Maybe she was winning afterall.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 - legoshi.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें