𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

" The performance was a success on the outside, atleast. "

Sheila stated with her arms folded with (Y/n) right beside her with her head dropped, unable to even look at the male wolf as he wanted to look at her. " The audience was really happy and left the building satisfied, but that fight of yours scared the hell out of us,

more to others. "

Hinting the short female wolf as she remained silent through it all which had the members concerned, they were assuming since she was bold and the boss for tonight she'd be able to give them a lesson but there was,

frozen.

" If you don't make us understand what happened out there, the herbivore members won't be able to associate with you two anymore. " The cheetah added, watching Dom wrap up Legoshi's wounds.

The wolf then placed on his shirt, slowly buttoning it up to hide the bandages wrapped around his waist.

Sheila cocked her head with unamusement, waving her hand as she tried to connect the dots, " It looked like Legoshi started the fight. "

" Yeah I did. "

" Why the fuck is that? "

Their heads were raised towards (Y/n), her (eye color) eyes were now darkened and she was baring her teeth as if she was ready to pounce on them, to kill them.

Legoshi frowned, " I can't say. "

" I don't get it you're normally quiet, you're both carnivores try talking to each other.. " Sheila suggested, worried for the club as it slowly unraveled into a mess.

Sanu nodded his head before informing as he turned to every member explaining, " Louis looked absolutely livid, he left from the rear entrance after the performance ended. "

The cheetah took notice of her friend's state, she was aggravated and she wanted to release her bottled up anger, " You two need to see Louis. "

" No. "

They turned to (Y/n) as she slowly began to smirk sinisterly, " Let's give the boss a break, I mean.. I am technically in charge of tonight. "

" I'll fucking handle it. "

The males watched her, disbelief was settling in while their lips slightly agaped, they just couldn't believe that they'd have to see this side of her;

And have to go through it.

Sheila has commenced everyone to step out and go back to their dorms, allowing her to stay in the room with the three. She placed a hand on the female canine's shoulders with a confused expression, " What exactly are you going to do? "

" Exactly what my father used to do when I acted out,

he'd discipline me. "

Right as she said that, the short female stepped forwards to the males with a blank expression which worried them even more; they can't even tell how she feels by that facade she wears so easily.

She stood in front of Legoshi, staring into his dark eyes before sending her foot straight up to his jaw. His head was thrown back with immense pain and pressure.