𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

A swarm of animals were aligned as they gossiped and chatted about the play while standing in front of the auditorium waiting to rush inside. The excitement was eating them all alive and they were impatient to see the star of the club;

Louis as Adler.

(Y/n) presses a hand to her headset, nodding her head to the information that she'll most likely forget later on. Her gaze from her fellow members averted towards the deer from his room watching him limp.

From the night that she had guarded the building, that was when she found out about his ankle.

She cringed at the thought of the pain, shaking her head rapidly to remove the idea in her brain. She was well accustomed to pain but she wasn't a fan considering she would train with Gouhin and push herself past her limits.

The female stepped towards Louis' dressing room that held the door open. She entered without warning as she waved slightly to gain the attention from the herbivore and cleared her throat,

" Everyone is outside, I say prepare a speech to enlighten them. " She said while turning her heel but she glanced at his foot, " Go to the hospital. "

Louis wore a scowl at her statement but gained her composure back as he headed towards the fellow actors and dancers, the stage crew; every member of the club.

" Now then, looks like everyone's present. " The other animals stared at him with admiration, determination, perfect. " Beyond that curtain.. Are the new students seeing our stage for the first time. '' Pointing towards the closed curtains, " They're waiting to see us get on stage. " The animals peeked over at the curtain, already frightened.

" It's all right. We just have to do it like we always do. " He smirked as he emerged himself with the swarm of members, heading towards a specific animal.

Legoshi watched the deer, looking towards (Y/n) who was leaning against the wall with a monotone face, crossed arms as her headset hung around her neck.

" Our rehearsals have been wonderful. It goes to show that it takes more than a bad incident to break our morale. " He told the club members.

" This club is special. "

He purses his lips into a fake smile to encourage the rest of the members. He turned to eye a specific animal, admiring a female wolf.

" When we get onstage, we're going to show them that we're living life to the fullest. " He made eye contact with the large grey wolf, " You got that?. "

Turning his body to face a shorter grey wolf, raising his hand to take hers; " Have anything to add, (Y/n). " The wolf's ear twitched once her name had rolled off his tongue. As she eyed the deer confusingly, she turned to the rest of the animals, desperately wanting her to be a part of the speech that their lord Louis has invited her to.

" I haven't really been here long, " She stopped as she turned to Legoshi, " But Louis is right, this club is special because it has all of you hardworking animals; we are the image of interspecies getting along and being able to work together. " She said as she walked towards Legoshi taking his hands, the rest of the animals stared in admiration. " I am thankful to work with you. " She whispered.

" Is what I would've said if I were a better person,

But I'm not. " She finished.