𝐭𝐞𝐧.

" (Y/n), you haven't even touched your berries. "

Sheila pointed towards the plastic box that held (favorite berries), turning to face her before becoming stunned; the female wolf was completely dull, she was silent and in deep thought.

" Hey, are you okay? " Sheila cocked her head to the side trying to get something out of the canine.

A pout.

(Y/n) puffs her cheeks into a pout as she pushes her hands between her thighs like a little child not getting her way or frustrated. She took notice of the cheetah's staring and she abruptly sighed,

" I have a fucking confession to make. "

Sheila stifled a giggle from her cursing that escaped the canine's lips acknowledging that at this point it was purely just a habit. She hummed in response as she waited for the short carnivore to blurt out her confession.

The canine held her head high, thinking of a way to describe what she felt as she glanced around the cafeteria, " What does it mean when you feel heavy on the chest? "

" Heavy on the chest? " Sheila repeated, earning a nod.

The feline pushed a finger to her lips as she began to think of multiple scenarios that can probably fit the description she gave, " Hm, you're passionate maybe? Feeling guilty? Nervous? "

The cheetah laughed, " Imagine you in love, you're too stubborn for that. "

" In love? "

Sheila shook her head up and down, waiting for a response but a smirk crawled onto her face as she raised her hands towards the canine, " Are you in love, (Y/n)~? " poking around her body.

(Y/n) swatted the cheetah's hands with her own and snapped her neck to avoid Sheila's gaze, " I have no feelings. "

" Everyone has feelings, including you~. " She pokes the canine's stoic expression before sighing, thinking that there was no way to break her but then actually realized maybe there was.

" How did you feel when you watched Legoshi get hurt by Bill? " She questioned, breaking the plain expression on the wolf's face which made her curious as to why the sudden change at the mention of Legoshi.

The female wolf took a few seconds to recollect her thoughts, adjusting her posture, " I did not like it. "

" Considering you kicked his jaw. "

" Considering. "

The canine tossed her body against the table's edge with her arms folded against her chest, attempting to make out more feelings that she had at that moment, " I don't know, I felt my stomach drop at the sight like I just didn't like seeing that idiot get hurt. "

" Is that why you hurt Bill more? "

She nodded her head but shrugged her shoulders, " But I don't know why I did, my body just had convinced itself to do it. " Reaching towards the box with berries, tossing it into her mouth.

The cheetah grinned eagerly to exclaim but held her voice, " You're in love with Legoshi. "

The female wolf choked.

She coughed out the berry from her throat, rolling away on the ground that she just spat out as she turned to the cheetah with disgust, " What the fuck did you just tell me? "

" You love him, I'll go easy on you and say you like him. "

" Fuck you and your easy, I don't like him. " She barked, trying to convince her that she was false and a fucking dumbass but she had a pestering thought in her head that wouldn't escape,

' What if I do? '

She stood up abruptly, pulling her side bag to her shoulder before walking without a say which made Sheila call her from afar but the wolf just raised a middle finger, expressing how she felt.

She was upset and confused.

(Y/n) puffed her cheeks at the thought, her body began to burn up at the thought of Legoshi before she slapped her cheeks repeatedly, " Stop it, you dumbass. "

It wasn't such a good thought for the one animal that never really had expressed any type of crush; growing up she never wanted to be social which is why she made a deal with Gouhin.

Grow up isolated, helping with patients as they come and once she's seventeen; grown up, considering she also acted out too much for Gouhin to handle. She can start going to the boarding school but she didn't think this would happen, socializing was fine but the emotions were the hard part considering- she lacked a lot.

She never grew sad when her parents died in front of her nor did she feel guilt when she had killed her kidnapped while Gouhin tried rescuing her; she had a bad past yet, never grown much with how to express it because she was just a cold child.

Now there she was, a crush on a dumbass.

And she was livid.

She dug into her bag, throwing random books and papers out till she found what she needed, her phone. She immediately began to dial something into the device before raising it to her ear, impatiently waiting for the other line to answer.

" What's wrong now, wolfie? "

" I want to go home. " She grumbled.

The other line chuckled which made her irritated, " Why's that? "

She ran a hand through her long locks, abruptly sighing from distress, " I don't know how to express this but I think I like a boy? "

" You think? "

" I think. " She repeated, confirming.

A long pause was given through the other side of the call till she heard someone ignite; Gouhin was sparking a cigarette. She rolled her eyes as she acknowledged his actions through the other line and he finally responded, " Tomorrow's the weekend, come by. "

And with that, she was eager to leave the academy as she tried to avoid every sign of the male wolf.