𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

" (Y/n), you look like shit. "

Bill stated as he watched the female canine lazily shuffle inside the drama room with a white tank crop top instead of a tee shirt, revealing her fit waist and red shorts. She released a yawn for her lips, weakly pushing her hand to her lips to muffle her actions.

The female wolf snickered at the tiger's comment before nodding, " You definitely know the best words to make a girl feel fucking good. "

He sent a thumbs up which made her eyes roll with annoyance. She began to moan in distress, trying to relieve her aching back but no luck. She arched her back, trying to crack her spine but there was no use. It was all due to practicing constantly everyday with no such thing as a break.

" Are you okay? "

Her eyes averted towards the male wolf as she whimpered, still trying to stretch her spine, " My back is in pain from rehearsals. " She walked over to him still with sharp pains hitting her in every direction.

Sheila shook her head as she glanced over to the canine, " I told you to stretch and you didn't listen. " She held her index finger up as she explained which made (Y/n) flip up the middle finger; expressing how she felt.

" Okay exactly what do I do? " The female wolf questioned monotone, sitting on the floor waiting for instructions from Sheila.

The cheetah sat beside her, stretching her legs doing sets as she informed, " You should stretch, you'll be even better and flexible. " Smiling towards her friend but the friend,

deadpanned.

(Y/n) scoffed towards the spotted feline then began to wave her hand carelessly, " Stretching is for people who aren't as exquisite like I am, there's no need for better when I already am,

Better. " She exaggerated the word.

The female whimpered at the thought of Sheila advising her and completely ignoring her, leading to being in pain as of now. She felt arms wrap around her waist, she lifted her head to view who it was and it was Legoshi.

She leaned into the embrace thinking it was for comfort, but;

CRACK

He cracked her back.

(Y/n) moaned in delight, feeling euphoria by her pain exiting her body as she turned around to face the male, cupping his cheeks with puppy eyes, " I fucking love you. "

The two realized what was said and her cheeks began to warm up, so was his. The two turned their attention to the same species pair, watching intensely. She had no idea why she allowed that to be blurted out, let alone she had no idea if she even had so much feelings for the male; she likes him but love,

maybe.

" You l-love me? " He stuttered out with his enlarged eyes, he knew his feelings for her and he wanted to see if she felt the same completely.

(Y/n) grew a loss for words towards the male as the attention around them averted even closer, she then tossed her head back towards Sheila, whistling a certain tune motioning the feline to leave the room with her and they both nodded.