Chapter 11 - Near Death Experience

Start from the beginning

He leaned forward and shrugged his shoulders like it wasn't a big deal. "You wanna do some water sports? I know someone that could get us in."

I also wouldn't be surprised if they own the water facilities in the area.

"Like?" I didn't want to brag anything to him that I spent my childhood doing water sports.

"Paddle boarding, wake boarding, water skiing? Your pick, Riles." He smiled. "Your pick." He grinned.

I smiled. "Let me message the girls. The more the merrier!"

"Oh, absolutely!"

I received a message from Sam almost instantly that they'd be down in a minute. They wanted to do paddle boarding, so I asked Lucas if it was okay. He got so excited and called his mate that we were on our way.

I messaged the girls after Luke told me where it was and how to get there from the hotel. It was only about 15 minutes walk from there.

We walked and messing around when we noticed a noisy group of people.

"Riley!"

I could see Chester's big and tall figure in the crowd waving at me. He wasn't hard to miss.

I waved back at him.

My eyes searched for the one person I wanted to see so badly, but I couldn't find him.

Chester came to us.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at Lucas and gave him a nod of recognition.

"Maybe the same exact reason why you're here?" I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, Chester this is Luke, Luke this is Chester. You briefly met before."

They shook hands. Lucas excused himself when he saw someone he knew.

"Rileeeeey!" Brent came over and lifted me up.

"Seriously what's wrong with you people? Why do you guys think it's okay to lift me up?"

He laughed and put me down. We also caught the attention of the other guys in their group that looked like the whole Saracens team.

"Who's the gorgeous chick?" Asked one of the lads.

"Fuck off, Ritter." Chester said.

Joe and Marc came over. Marc had his arms wide open. I stepped back and shook my head.

"Don't even think about it!" I complained.

They were both laughing when I saw Lee and Tom approaching.

Ohhh God, there goes my heart.

I could feel my mouth watered at the sight of him.

He was wearing a pair of navy swim shorts and..

He was topless.

Fuck me.

I feel like I'm gonna need a nebuliser!

My eyes travelled from his jaw, toned muscly arms and his torso. My eyes stopped at the V line on his lower abs. He was perfect in the most perfect way. It was almost illegal.

Here comes the 8th Wonders of the World walking towards me.

Cooor look at those muscular thighs.

I swallowed.

His wavy hair were nicely brushed back, and all I wanted to do was to smell and feel them.

Those jaw.

I remembered the dance yesterday and what we talked about. How he opened up about his life, how we talked about my life and all. My first impression of him had been lifted, most definitely after yesterday.