Chapter 5 - Her Nipples Are Waving Hello

Tom's POV

I was gonna go back to the hotel and get some sleep after the conference, but the lads convinced me to grab some pizza and a pint. If I wasn't so hungry, I'd be happy to crawl back into bed in the sanctuary of my hotel room.

Chester was saying something but my mind was somewhere else.

He elbowed me.

"What?"

"I said, no wonder Joe find his quick exit earlier. Look at him." He pointed towards the tiki bar. Sure enough, he was there with some girl he almost exchanged faces with.

Wait, that's the birthday girl from last night right?

Chester read my mind. We looked at each other.

Then he smiled.

Oh fuck no.

He couldn't stop talking about them after they left last night and kept going on about it since the morning. Apparently he had fun and all.

At least someone else did. Note to sarcasm.

"The girls!" Lee who was just behind us recognised them straight away. "Let's go say hello!"

Before I could even protest, Chester was already there.

My eyes trailed to the short girl with a crazy messy hair. My eyes travel down the arch or her back down the set of dimples on her lower back, just above her buttocks.

Jesus Christ.

"Rileeeeeyyyyy!!!!"

Of course.

Chester lifted her up and squeezed her tiny frame into his huge chest.

Then she started coughing like she was choking.

I was alarmed and rushed to her side.

Christ! I don't even like the girl!

I couldn't stand a girl who's reckless and impulsive like she was. And last night was out of proportion.

It was just a kiss!

But I have a girlfriend!

Ex girlfriend!

And you kissed Riley back!

I shook my head.

It was an alcohol driven kiss, that's all it was.

"Riley!" Lee rushed to her side too. "Is she okay?" He looked at Chester a little worried.

This girl had won the hearts of my mates. They kept going on about how courageous and fun she was. I refused to believe it. She was nothing but reckless, wild and clumsy.

I looked at her flustered face. My parents were both GP's. I knew for a fact that she wasn't choking, she just swallowed her drinks in the wrong hole.

They were both tapping her back.

I was surprised when she handed me her glass of whatever she was drinking. Which I took anyway.

My jaw clenched.

Isn't it a bit too early for a cocktail? It's hardly 5 o'clock in the bloody afternoon!

"Shall I call the medics?" I heard the guy behind the tiki bar said.

"Fuck me." She was gasping for air.

Oh. And she has a foul mouth too.

For some reason it didn't sit right with me when she said 'Fuck me'. I had a thousand scenarios that came shooting right up in my already messed up head.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Don't you scare me like that! I almost died!" Her colour started to go back to normal, although her cheeks were still a little flustered. Her face was bare and make up free, she looked about a few years younger than last night. If anything, she actually looked even more beautif—.

Stop. Just stop.

I heard everyone sighed of relief.

"And you guys please stop lifting me up like I weigh nothing." She wiped her tears and grabbed her glass. There was a sudden changed of emotions in her eyes when her hands brushed mine for a split of seconds.

She looked up and I saw the horror in her eyes when she realised it was me. I realised how short she was without wearing those heels. Her big round eyes were almost covered with her messy fringe. Her eyes were a very light shade of golden brown. It was like staring into some dried maple leaves. That's probably why she reminded me of the different shades of Autumn. She had a cute button nose and those mouth...

Those mouth who kept me awake until 6 in the morning. Not to mention that I had a glimpse of her..

I cleared my throat.

That thing that she shoved in my back pocket.

My eyes lingered on her mouth a little longer.

Last night..

It was..

So you enjoyed the kiss?

No!

I need to get a grip.

Oh is that some sugar glazed crumbs on her hair?

"Thanks." She said and looked away.

My eyes fell on her long flawless neck down to..

What the fuck ?!

She's not wearing a bleeding bra?!

My eyes could see the fullness of her round perky breasts. Her nipples were so hard that it was impossible not to notice them.

I could feel my muscle tensed up.

What was she thinking?!

Last night she took her underpants in front of everyone, thankfully it was dark. But this? Now? It's fucking broad daylight and it looks like her nipples are waving hello to everyone in the vicinity.

I looked around to see if there was any blanket nearby to cover her up. I had the urge to get her out from there and cover her up from anyone within a hundred mile radius.

Why do I even fucking care?

She was just some random wild chick I barely know. If she wanted to flaunt them deliberately, then it was her choice.

But the boys could see them!

I tried so hard not to say anything to embarrass her in front of our mates. It wasn't my place to do so.

"Crickey, Riley, you're tiny!" Marc put his arm around her and she simply crossed her arms to her chest as if I hadn't noticed. Well, hopefully it was just me that noticed it.

I quickly assessed Marc's arm and hand if they were touching or anywhere near her chest. They were nowhere near them and it looked like he didn't have a clue. Chester, Lee
and Brent were the same. Joe on the other hand was busy whispering with Mae.

Joe cleared his throat. "So ladies, where are we off to?"

Oh Christ no.

****

Sorry this chapter is a little short! But dont you worry Tom's POV will still be in the next chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I also open to post a banner or video!💛

Love,
CJ