Midnight Talk-3

———-
Oh...I shouldn't have done that...
—————

It was hard to track the time. Almost impossible to know whether it's daytime or not.

The tiny girl smiled at herself in sorrow. It didn't matter in any way. It had been a while since the time had slid through her fingers just like sand. She had lost her grip on everything a few days ago. She didn't have any choice in anything anymore.

Claire was trapped.

She was sitting inside of the old rusty cage that once belonged to her hamster. The place didn't feel claustrophobic to Claire due to her small size but it wasn't pleasing to wake up on a hard metallic surface which was surrounded by metal bars like she was in some kind of prison.

But it was a prison, wasn't it? She knew she deserved this. Claire knew that it was her fault that she was just 4 inches tall and that she was stuck in here.

The brunette stood up and walked towards her makeshift bed, sitting on it. Then she grabbed the metal bars, trying to break them for the hundredth time, but of course, there was no avail. There wasn't any route to escape from her lifeless cell.

Claire huffed as she got down and sat onto the ground. Later she rested her back against the wooden surface of her bed and gazed up at the ceiling. It was so far from her, looming over her like everything else in the room. She wondered what was hiding behind it. Sunny weather? Or a cold midnight breeze? She didn't have a single idea about it, she has had limited knowledge about the outside world because of the Coronavirus but now she didn't even know what time it was.

The tiny girl lifted her head up after she heard loud thuds from the living room, coming closer to the door.

Claire clenched her jaw as she tensed up. Although she wasn't scared of Rose, she wasn't also sure what to expect from her.

The tiny held her head in between her hands as she took a deep breath. She couldn't say much about Rose. She was acting like she wasn't herself anymore, that some part of her had changed. The blond girl was cautious and gentle but it was visible that she still had some things going on with her. Claire was sure of it, if Rose had solved her problem with her tiny roommate, she would've released her by now. But there was something preventing her from letting Claire out. The tiny girl didn't want to push her friend too far due to the fact that she didn't actually know what the giantess was capable to do. But she would lose her mind if she stayed inside this cage any longer. It seemed ironic to think about how Claire forced Rose to stay in the same cage without even giving her any hope of returning to her normal life. That was the difference between their situation.

Claire was pulled away from her thoughts when she saw a familiar face in front of the door. The giantess was looking exhausted, her long blond hair had tied up into a messy bun and there were bags under her big brown eyes.

The small girl backed away a little, trying to become as invisible as possible. It wasn't easy to get used to being around a massive figure all the time. Their contact had been limited after Rose made her drink that potion and Claire was well aware that everything depended on Rose's will and a single move of her hand.

With horrifying thoughts, Claire tried to look away but she couldn't help but turn her attention to Rose. From this perspective, it would be fair to say that she was looking glorious with shoulders as large as a canyon and with a torso as big enough to cover up Claire's whole view.

She instinctively held onto the bars as her gaze locked onto the glass in Rose's massive hands.

A glass of red wine.

Claire didn't know if Rose had resistance to alcohol but a voice was telling her that she was about to find out.

The giantess finally stood in front of the cage, looking down at her captive with a pained look on her face. Anger was written all over her face. Her fingertips and knuckles had gone white because she was squeezing the glass way too hard.