Y/n: It be like that tho

You tossed the beam aside where it created a loud enough boom to shake them awake. Before they could run off, you grabbed them, gluing their clothes to the ground.

"I have a few questions for you, Danjuro Tobita."
His body jerked, shocked that you know his real name.

"Gentle...!" Manami cried out. You summoned your mallet and smashed it on top of her, silencing her.

"Do you know a woman named Realiti?" You asked. He looked up at you, eyes wide.

"Isn't she the pro-hero with her own agency?" He asked.

"Yes," you replied, "Have you seen her at all recently?" He shook his head.

"We ran into each other accidentally once a few weeks ago."
You leaned down closer to his face.

"Where?"

"Somewhere near Esuha City. It was during one of my videos."

"Hm," you hummed, standing upright. "Last question. Do you know anyone by the name of Author?" He tilted his head slightly.

"That name doesn't ring a bell, no."

"Mm." You removed the mallet from on top of Manami.

"Gentle!!" Her voice carried. The both of them stopped when they saw stone spikes over their heads. You smiled at them.

"Thank you for your cooperation."

~
When you arrived back at the school, you immediately went to the gym. You were a little late, but when you got there, it was an absOLUTE RAVE! Everyone around you was just vibin with each other, and class 1-A really went all out with it.

'We're gonna ignore the fact I just came back from killing two people.' You slipped through the crowd unnoticeably, getting to the center of the gym. You looked around, not able to hear due to the loudness. You looked around. A flash of black and red hair. Curious, you made your way to the sideline. No one was there. The noise around you droned out, and you moved through time like it was water. Time seemed to of slowed. A blurred figure walked past a set of doors. They walked in slow motion. Black combat boots was the only thing that wasn't blurred. You followed them with your eyes, but they disappeared behind the wall. Everything seemed to overwhelm you at once. The lights, music, cheering. You were kinda left behind mentally.

'Who was... that?'

~
That part of the festival went off without a hitch. Everyone seemed to enjoy it as well. Afterwards, everyone was cleaning up the gym. You looked around to see everyone doing their part. You shrugged your head into your shoulders like a turtle. All of the mess was gone. Everyone turned to look at you.

"What? Y'all are slower than my grandma trying to lactate to breastfeed her cat."
They all looked at you like O.o.

"What? Ya'll've never had a grandmother try to breastfeed her cat?"

"I firmly believe at this point, Y/n's family is just filled with crackheads," Sero commented. Denki laughed.

"I love her!"
You and Denki brought it in for a bro hug, andsomefondling.

~
You were sleeping in the next morning. It was pitch black in your room. There came a quiet knock.

"WHO'S DARES TO KNOCK AT MY DOOR!?!?!?!!?"

"AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"
You looked like an actual gremlin.

"Aizawa sensei said there are people visiting us, and It's kinda late, so..." Midoriya swallowed nervously.

"Oh. Well why didn't you say so?" You began to strip in front of him.

"I--YOUDIDN'TGIVEMEACHANCE!" He covered his red face with his arms. You zoomed past him, taking him with you. It took a second for his soul to catch up to you. You were out in the lounge with all of them, just chilling on the couch and using Denki as your footstool. There was a knock at the door.

"They're here everyone! Greet them!" Iida exclaimed. It was the Pussy Cat Dolls... wait. Hold on, lemme look it up in FANDOM.

...

...

WILD WILD PUSSYCATS

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"We've come to lend a paw and help!"

"Coming out of nowhere..."

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild Wild... Pussycats!"

"Ya'll woke me up for a couple of nobodies?"
The Pussycat Dolls sank to the floor.

"Y/N! DON'T BE RUDE!" Iida exclaimed, chugging his choo choo if you know what I mean wink wonk.

"I'm serious, who are they?" You asked. The others looked at you in confusion.

"They were at the training camp," Midoriya replied, "You don't remember?"

"Bakugo got kidnapped by the League of Villains," Tsu added.

"DON'T BRING UP OLD STUFF YOU LOSER!!!!!"

"Well I know he got taken like an absolute bitch," you commented.

"SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!"

"But like..." You blinked multiple times. "I don't really remember clearly." Everyone looked at each other in concern.

"You don't remember the training camp?" Kirishima asked. You shook your head.

"I don't remember doing it."

"We remember you were there, though," Uraraka said.

"Yeah. You snorted the water that Todoroki was in because you wanted to taste his quirk, remember?" Denki laughed. You blinked.

"I don't but that's gnarly." You and him fistbumped. Midoriya looked at you worryingly.

~
You sat on your bed watching the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart announcement. You popped another piece of crack cocaine in your mouth and chewed it like candy. As the cameras landed on the top ten heroes, your eyes slowly rolled out of your skull and fell into your lap. Miriko and Hawks were there.

'...'

MoMmY, pLeAsE~~~
BaBy CaRrOt~~~~~

You picked your eyeballs up, dusted them off, and popped them back in your head. You watched on boredly.

'It's kinda like a pageant.' When you saw Hawks using his wings to fly up, your one eye popped back out.

When Hawks cums, his wings spasm--

You promptly shut your laptop screen. You felt around for your jelly-filled eye and inhaled it before coughing it back up. You just slid it in your socket with a wet, juicy, moist, thirst-quenching squelch. Like in a BL manga when they put it in the first time.

You froze. Slowly, you turned your head to your doorway. Midoriya stood there, absolutely horrified. You blinked at him.

"Can I help you?"
He just continued to stare you, trembling slightly.

"I... I was... just going... going to ask you... if you... were watching the... Billboard Charts..."
You leaned back on your pillows.

"Ah, I was," you replied, "But due to... personal reasons, I stopped."

"Oh... okay..." Slowly, never taking his delicious looking eyes away from you, he robotically slid away from your door. You watched him go.

"Nice talkin with ya!" You exclaimed after him. You turned your head back around. You slumped further down in the bed. You blinked and you fell backward. The open sky replaced the ceiling. You turned your head to look over the edge of the tall building.

"I wonder if a fall from this height would kill me." You pondered it for a moment. "Nah, too lazy."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}