Y/n: Fuck

You glared at Team Todoroki. With that glare, you let out a growl.

"I thought we would not have a confrontation until later in this contest," Tokoyami said, "He seems to think highly of you, L/n."

"That shit don't matter," you said back, "He wants my headband. Besides, only half the time is left. Don't stop moving." As soon as you began to move again, Team Todoroki also began to move too. You just noticed the rest of the teams running at you too.

"Watch around ourselves! It's like we're the last minivan and they're white soccer moms!!!" You said, seeing four other groups. Yaororozu created a sheet and a thick stick that dug into the ground. Denki began to charge up his electricity.

"Make sure you guard well..." He said. Todoroki threw the sheet over them. "Indiscriminate Shock... 1.3 million volts!" Electricity soared through the air. Dark Shadow shielded you from the shock, but in return got electrocuted. Everyone screamed out in pain. The stick that was in Yaororozu's arm broke off and Todoroki held it. Ice coated the ground and trapped the rest of the competitors.

"Move! Move!" You exclaimed. With the help of your quirk, you were able to move backwards faster, but because of Iida it wasn't fast enough.

'Dammit! WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO HEAVY!!'

"Oh no! It's too strong! We can't get away!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"I'll restrain them!" Tokoyami said. Dark Shadow extended his arm to them, but Yaororozu created a makeshift shield. Dark Shadow retreated.

"Dammit! Fuckwit Yaororozu and her Creation!" You exclaimed, eyes slitting for a second.

"No..." Tokoyami said, "Kaminari is worse. With that level of armor, if it had been sunlight, Dark Shadow would've been ripped apart." You sighed to calm yourself down for a second.

"Kaminari is more formidable than I thought," you said calmly, "If he keeps discharging electricity like that, it'll be hard to attack." Tokoyami nodded.

"Yeah. Also, Dark Shadow will become timid." Dark Shadow shrunk.

"I'm against violence," he said. You rolled your eyes slightly at that. You all jerked to a stop when you were at the end of the arena.

"Team L/n has nowhere left to go!" You took a deep breath and looked at Team Todoroki.

"Decreased offense, huh?" You said quietly, "If they don't know that, we can use it to hold them back." You looked down at Midoriya.

"Is there anything about them? Any weaknesses?" You asked. He nodded.

"Yeah... Todoroki's left side... he said he refuses to use it in battle. I don't know the reason, but..."

"That's all I had to know." Your gaze hardened.

"Let's avoid them like white parents naming their kids with properly spelt names! I'M LOOKING AT YOU MACKAYLEIGH!!!"

~
Five minutes had passed and you managed to scrape by with what information you learned from Midoriya. In that time, Todoroki had built an ice barrier around you, so you couldn't escape and others couldn't intervene.