Y/n: GTFOI

You and the other U.A. students sat outside in a lobby around a table. You all were dismissed from the meeting.

"If only I had taken her back then, even if I had to do it by force, right now, Eri would be..." Midoriya was slouched over, as was Mirio.

"I see, something like that happened..." Kirishima said, "I-it's so frustrating...!" You let out a quiet sigh before kicking your foot out.

"BBBBHHHUUUURRRLLLGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!" Midoryia screamed, landing on the floor.

"H-hey!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Listen up you two blinding rays of sunbeams made of wholesomeness and kindness," you said, looking at both of them. "If there's one thing I've learned as my time in jail and labeled as a criminal, a convict, an inmate, a villain, a murderer, and a psycho, it's to not dwell on past things."

"T-that's a little bit much, don't you think?" Ochaco asked.

"Sure, you left a six year old in the hand of a Yakuza leader who's turning her blood and cells into a quirk-destroying drug." You shrugged and the two males collapsed to the floor in defeat.

"You're not helping, Y/n!" Kirishima said.

"BUT!" You added on. "Instead of beating yourself up over this massive, hazardous, dangerous mistake—"

"Still not helping."

"--then spend all of your energy on trying to fix it."
Mirio's and Midoriya's eyes seemed to widen, the dark clouds in their brain slowly beginning to blow away.

"What do you mean, Y/n?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh for god's sake, you're lucky you're cute." You said, standing up and walking over to him to squat in front of him. "I mean, instead of lamenting over losing Eri, spend that energy on finding her and getting her back." Midoriya stared at you like you figured out life's secret.

"Y/n..." He said, eyes welling up in his eyes. "Thank you!!" He tightly hugged around your midsection.

"Thank you!" Mirio followed suit.

"I told you to get the fuck over yourselves, not hug me, the fuck."

"You're so nice, Y/n!" Mirio cried.

"Fuck you, I'm not."

"Y/n, you're crying right now."

"... these are thug tears."
The elevator doors slid open and Aizawa popped out.

"Is this a wake or something?" He asked as he walked out. Midoriya and Mirio finally let go of you.

"Kero! Aizawa-sensei," Tsu said.

"Oh, call me Eraser Head outside of school." He walked up to the table where you all re-sat down. "But man, I was going to recommend that your work studies be suspended today..."

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"BITCH DO IT I DARE YOU, I'LL FUCK YOU."

"What?"

"What."

"Why, after all this time?" Kirishima asked.

"You heard them say the League of Villains could be involved, right? That changes things." Aizawa said. You pursed your lips and relaxed against the back of the chair, turning your head away and staring at the table.

"But you know, Midoriya, Y/n, you still haven't regained my trust," Aizawa said, rubbing the side of his neck awkwardly.

"What the fuck did I do?!" You exclaimed out of instinct. He just stared at you. "... oh... yeah..."

"Unfortunately, I'm sure that if I stop you now, you'll rush out again on your own," he said at Midoriya. He walked up to him and crouched to come eye-level. "I'll watch you. If you're going to do this, do this properly, Midoriya." He reached up his closed fist and tapped the smol boi's heart.

"Got that, problem child?"
You watched the two converse with each other and slowly turned your eyes away. Casually crossing your arms, you turned your body away from them and sat directly parallel to the table. Aizawa was talking, but you didn't hear him. You didn't hear anything. You were lost in your thoughts.

~
You and the other Class-A students were in the training room(I forgot the name sorrynotsorry) practicing rock climbing. Right now, you were winning.

"FIST MY ASS KITTY-POO!!" You yelled, Spiderman crawling up the rocky wall past everyone.

"Hey! What'd you figure out?! Tell me!!" You heard Bakugo yell from below.

"HOE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" You yelled back.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!!!"

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR SHIT FROM SOME FAILURE!!!"

"HAH?!?!?!?!? WHAT'D YOU SAY YOU EXTRA!?!?!?!"

"I'M THE MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER YOU WELL-DONE STEAK!!!"

You and him almost killed each other after that and Aizawa had to separate you before being sent into time out.

~
It was lunch time later that day, and all of the students were gravitating towards the cafeteria like bees to the Queen(we stan). You looked around the room and saw Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida sitting together. You noticed ever since the meeting that Midoriya's been kinda gloomy. You weren't allowed to talk about your work studies, but that didn't mean you couldn't push it.

"AYE YO MA!!!!!!" You yelled loudly, jumping up into the air landing on the table in front of them.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Midoriya yelled, leaning back away from you.

"Watcha doing?" You asked, tilting your head.

"Good afternoon, Y/n-chan!" Iida greeted.

"Hello," Todoroki said.

"I'm eating," he replied, cautiously leaning forward. You squinted your eyes at him.

"Hm..."
You smashed your fist against his face and he went flying back over his chair with a yelp.

"Why did you punch him in his face, Y/n-chan...!?" Iida asked, standing up and waving his barbie hand at you.

"Listen up, brussel sprout." You pointed your finger at him. "I don't like seeing you sad. Granted, punching you in the face didn't really help either, but it was either that or I fuck you, so."

"... huh?"
You shoved an apple in his mouth and walked away.

"Buck up, pussy!! Your time of redemption will come."

~
Two days later, it was night. Everyone was asleep in their dorm rooms. You woke up to your floor creaking under the weight of someone. You turned your head.

"If you've come here to kill me, clap your hands."

...

*clap* *clap*

"..."

"ASMASNANHALSHAHASHADKSJAJSKDHKHDSUHFGFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled, jumping out of bed. The person grabbed you and tackled you to the ground.

"Shhhh!!" They hissed. You looked up at them, moonlight lighting their face up.

"Realiti?!" You whisper-yelled, "Why are you creeping into my room like a weird, perverted drunk uncle?!"

"Shie Haisaikai and the League of Villains have made an alliance."
You froze underneath her.

"What?" You asked.

"You heard me."
Just then, your phone rang.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}