Denki x reader

I wrote this at midnight with minimal editing, so enjoy, cause I don't.

~
You walked down the hallway, brushing past shoulders of fellow patients. They just gave you gruff looks and continued on their way. You didn't spare them a glance.
You just got done with your therapist. He dismissed you and you're making your way down town, walking fast, faces past and I'm homebound.

"Oh! L/n!" You turned your head to look down the hall to see-

"PIKACHU?!"
He ran towards you in slow motion.

"L/n~!"

"Pikachu~!"
Soon, the two of you collided, but it was a brief hug. Nothing too serious(yet).

"How have you been?" He asked, holding you at arms length. "It's been a while! It was a pain finding you. This place is bigger than Thanos' butt after Antman crawls up in it and expands!"

"You tell me!" You laughed, "I just T-pose until the hospital split like Red Sea!"

"Or like how Trump did with America!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
You two bashed each other down the hallway up until your room.

"This is my stop," you said, opening the door, "Do you want to come in?"

"How do Italians say yes?"

You pushed the door open dramatically

"Come in, my offspring."
Denki followed you into the room and saw your furniture arranged in a familiar way.

"... is this Loss?"

"Nah," you said, plopping on the chair. "Shaggy came to me while I was having an out-of-body experience and told me he'd use 1% of his power to obliterate fucking Japan if I didn't arrange it in Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky style. Whatever the hell that means."

"Dude, you're gonna choke."

"Can't choke if you don't have a throat to choke with."

"Dude, you're the smartest person on the planet

"Dude, you're the smartest person on the planet."

"Sapnu puas."

"Always coming from take me down."

"... did you just rickroll me?"

"I sure as hell did my Shocked Pikachu Face™️."
Denki suddenly fell to his knees in front of you, grabbing your hands in his, he stared up at you with utter adoration.

"Y/n L/n," he said, eyes tearing up. "You are... the yee to my haw..."

"Denki Kaminari," you said back, "I got the horses in the back... horse tack is attached... hat is matte black..."

"Please fuck me."
"Please step on me."

"Who said what?" A peeping nurse asked his fellow colleague who shrugged.

"Who knows? They both seem like junkies."
The left you two weirdos alone. Probably a bad decision on their part.

"I love you, L/n, please take this shiny pebble as a sign of my unconditional love." He held out a shiny pebble in his hands.

"Oh my love!" You gasped, taking it and pressing it against your chest. "Let us marry and fuck into the moonlight!"

"... isn't it 'run into the sunset?'"

"I don't know, doesn't Pikachu die in Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction?" You asked, suddenly turning serious.

"... he turned to stone, but came back, actually..."

"I'll tie you to a giant LEGO and watch as you writhe in pain when I shove my entire arm up your ass and ass-punch the hell out of you."

"Let the feast begin

"Let the feast begin."

That's how the nurse found you tying Denki to your bed with a fork and knife in your hand.

"What are you doing?" They asked.

"Uh..." Denki stuttered.

"We're practicing a new foreplay idea..."

"... ???"

"Could you close the door on the way out please."

"We're going to up your medication."
You shrugged, stabbing Denki in the stomach with the fork.

"Do be my guest, I've done coke lines bigger than the penis your husband uses to cheat on you."

"Excuse me?!"

"Word travels fast when everyone thinks you're crazy."

That's how you managed to break up a whole ass family. That's also how Denki got an infection.

"Sorry bro," you said, watching him chug down a bottle of mystery medicine.

"It's all good bro," he said, "I'm alive and gnarly dude."
You two fist bumped before proceeding to dry hump the fuck out of each other.

We all know who topped ;).

The doctor when he used a metal chair to beat the shit out of you two nasties.

That's how Denki got banned from the hospital and you weren't allowed to take any visitors.

But jokes on them cuckolds.

Every night at midnight, Denki would (somehow) climb up to your window, declaring his love for you each time before dawn breaks.

"You know the drill," he would say. Each time, without fail, tears would prick the corner of your eyes. And with a shaky tone, you would say,

"But do you know the hammer?"

GEICO

Kill me.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}