Y/n: Bombarded

"So she was responsible for the five deaths at Aldera Junior High?" Present Mic asked.

"Yes. She was arrested and originally sentenced to 50 years to life in jail," Midnight replied.

"I've already decided to place her under tight surveillance," Nezu explained, his paws clasped together.

"What about her guardians?" Present Mic asked.

"Her father died on a mission and her mother was also arrested a few months before," Aizawa explained.

"Damn. Talk about like mother like daughter," Present Mic said.

"What about her quirk? Is there anything we should be wary about?" All Might asked.

"Her quirk is Zoanthropy," Aizawa said, "She's able to hone the skills of several animals and imitate their abilities."

"She has better control over it now, but we still can't take any chances," Nezu said.

"Even so, I feel a little bad for her," Midnight said, eyes lowering. "Her life taking such a terrible turn. Not to mention being labeled as a villain so young." Nezu nodded.

"Yes. Being the daughter of a villain is quite unfortunate," he agreed. He turned his head to look at the rest.

"L/n-san doesn't seem like a kid who likes causing trouble, so it should be fine, but please, do keep your guard up," he said.

~
After class was over, Midoriya stormed you immediately.

"What does it feel like? Are there any limitations? How many animals can you imitate at once? Do you have the ability to mimic all animals in existence? What about mythological creatures?" You sweat dropped and rubbed the back of your head.

"It depends on what animal I'm imitating, from what I know of, I just have to know the biology of the animal, right now I can only do one at a time. Maybe, but that would require a shit ton of research and I'm too lazy and unmotivated, annnnnnnnnd probably, but I don't give a shit whether I can or can't."

"That's..." His eyes exploded in sparkles. "AMAZING!!! HOW IS YOUR NORMAL STRENGTH?! HOW FAST CAN YOU RUN?!?! ARE YOU ABLE TO BENCHPRESS MORE THAN 100 POUNDS?!" With a laugh, you pushed him away from your face.

"Calm down there, wet porcupine," you said, "You'll have plenty of time to examine my fighting skills."

"That's right! You're doing to the Sports Festival, right? But aren't you cutting it close? I don't mean to offend you, but what if your skills aren't advanced enough?" You deadpanned at him.

"I've killed people, Midoriya."

"O-oh... sorry, I forgot..."

"It's all right, we all make mistakes, Paul Blart Mall Cop." You waved off.

"U-um..." He said, "I-I know this sudden... but I... HOPEWECOULDBEREALLYGOODFRIENDS!!" He yelled loudly. You took a deep breath in.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY YOU SWEET, JUICY CUCUMBER!!!!"

"Hey!! Deku-kun!" You heard a feminine voice. You looked over and saw Ochaco waving her arm with the box-shaped-faced blue train.

"Oh, Uraraka-san, Iida-kun," Midoriya greeted, walking up to them. Like someone looking for their friend at a party filled with strangers, you awkwardly shuffled up behind him.

"Oh, L/n-san!" Ochaco leaned to the side to look at your face. "It's nice to meet you!"

"PfffFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" You broke out laughing, clutching your stomach from the painful wheezes. "SHE THINKS- HAHAHAHA- ITS NICE- HUEHEUHEUEHUEH- TO MEET ME- HEEHAWHEEHAWHEEHAW!!!" You wiped a thug tear from your eye and sniffed about ten pounds of snot back into your nasal cavity. "Oh, how you bemuse me."

"It's not very polite to laugh at someone you just met, L/n-san!" Iida scolded while doing the robot.

"Fucking fight me you human Sedan I'll ingest your oil."

~
"So you're gonna be my watchdog, huh?" You asked the pro hero standing in front of you. Nezu insisted you stay in a small apartment with Pro Hero Author (aka me, hi).

"Yepperoozi. I'm gonna be watching over your baby ass self," she replied with a smile, pulling out a book and grabbing a pen.

"What are you—"

"Y/n-san's mouth disappears."

"Mmphhh— MMPPHHMHP?!?! MPHPHMGPHGMHPHMHPHMPH!!!!!" You ran around the apartment, slapping your sausage fingers against your mouthless face.

"See? Isn't that much better?" Author smiled. "Oh calm down will you? You're acting like a chicken." She scoffed at your over dramatic-ness.

"MMPPHPHPHMPHH MHPHMHPHMHP MPHPHHMHMHPH!!!!!!!!" You muffled angrily, no doubt cursing her out. Author rolled her eyes.

"I can still understand you, you expired coupon." She erased what she wrote. Your lips reappeared.

"FUCKING FUCK YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY MEANS OF TALKING SHIT AWAY!!! FIGHT ME YOU ACNE COVERED PIZZA!!!" You lunged for her, but she simply side stepped you and quickly wrote.

"Y/n-san is paralyzed." Your body fell to the floor face first with an oomph.

"Oof," she said, hissing between her teeth.

"Let's set some boundaries, k?" She squatted down to your level and held the book over her head. "I don't care what you say, do, or did, so long as it doesn't involve me. I may be watching you, but ultimately, I have the power to erase everything, so don't fuck with me." She smiled. "Second, if you do manage to kill someone in the time you're under my watch, I'll probably just make it so you disappeared." She shrugged.

"Aren't you suppose to be watching me or some shit? Like even when I'm taking a fat dump?"

"Pfffft HAHAHA!!!" She laughed, throwing her book onto the table. "You're funny. I don't give a fuck about you. You think I'm the only one watching? This apartment is riddled with hidden cameras. Yep, even the bathroom and your bedroom."

"Well... looks like I'm gonna be a stripper sooner than I thought."

"You do you, b." She grabbed her book and walked over to the door.

"Make yourself comfortable. Strip, masturbate, I don't care, just don't do it on my bed." She left without another word. Curiously, you looked around.

"Well, I see no dildos or vibrators..." Your eyes landed on a long cactus

"Well," you shrugged, "Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough."

You fucked the shit out of that cactus.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}