Y/n: Rest

Btw where the fuck is Endeavor's Hero Agency located? Like, the fuck?

Also I'm really contemplating on having this end seriously badly. Like for real badly. Like so bad you'll cry.

~
Slowly, your head turned. With a light groan, you finally began to flutter your eyelids open like a newborn butterfly. Upon seeing the bright white lights above you, a silhouette was also in your view. Squinting your eyes.

"... Jesus? Am I dead?" You whispered, reaching up and accidentally poking the person in the nostrils.

"Dumbass. At least take me on a date before shoving your fingers in my holes," they said. You looked up and saw Author leaning over you. Her long hair was getting into your mouth.

"Ugh, dude, could you cut your hair?" You said, spitting out the strands, "It's like eating bigfoot's ass."

"I'll eat your ass before I cut my hair."

"Do it, coward."

"TURN THE FUCK AROUND THEN BITCH!"

"FINE!"

"Please don't do that in here, you two," Recovery Girl swiftly interrupted as you pulled your pants down.

"Sorry," Author said.

"No, you're not."
She just shrugged.

"L/n, if you're feeling better, the award ceremony is starting soon," Recovery Girl said.

"Oh yeah," you sighed, rubbing your forehead, "... I won."

"Unfortunately," Author said flatly.

"As if you could do any better, pizza face."

"Fucking try me you itchy sweater I will make you step on a lego."

~
You stood on the podium underground while Midnight was talking above you. Bakugo was to your right, yelling at you, and Todoroki was to your left.

"Dude, I didn't know you were into BDSM, that's sick, brehh," you said coolly, seeing him chained to a large cement wall and a muzzle over his mouth.

"MMMHHHPHHHH!!! MMPHHHMPMMHPMMP!!!!" His eyes were practically bulging out of his head. Your brows raised to the top of your head.

"Dude you sound like an engine, that's fuckin sick as hell."
You laughed at his anger. The cheering and booms over you grew louder and the platform slowly began to raise. Sunlight entered your vision through the smoke.

"LHLHHLHLL/NGNGNGNGNGNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, looking up at you. You snorted (coke) and covered your mouth with your fist.

'This is priceless!'

"We will now award the medals!" Midnight said. "The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man—" There was loud laughter and the crowd lost its shit like they were at a drug party and the cops came.
You looked up at saw All Might jump down from the top of the stadium.

"Our very own hero, All Might!"
"I have brought the medals here!"
The two spoke at once.

"And I thought I was a mess," you said to yourself. Midnight retrieved the three medals and held them out.

"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place," she said. All Might laughed as he grabbed the bronze medal and walked up to Todoroki.

"Young Todoroki, congratulations," he said as Todoroki bowed to allow him to slip the medal over his head. You watched as they exchanged words to each other. All Might then walked over to Bakugo.