"Nope," Hana replies, "That was over back in March. These tests are of the major I'm pursuing."

"What major, eonnie?" asks the curious Haein as she ties the laces of her Converses.

"She is majoring in Music Composition, y'all," Yoonseul proudly declares, "And from the SNU, again."

"Oh my! That's daebak, Hana-ssi!" exclaims Rubina.

Himani nervously purses her lips as she scratches the top of her head where her rubber-band rests.

"No wonder your backpack looks so stuffed," notes Haein, "So, why not study at the dorm?"

Hana decides to free her hair tied up high in the tight ponytail as she pulls out her hair tie. "I'm pretty sure I won't be able to focus well with the four devils I share the room with."

Stacy glares at the girl who just called her an evil.

"Okay, Hana-ya!" Stacy grits out, "You can study and focus or do whatever the hell you want here." Turning to the door, she walks ahead, not before knocking her shoulder into Hana's.

"Ouch!"

The maknae quickly wears her mask to hide her smile and Rubina simply shrugs at Stacy's behavior. The four finally leave Himani alone with her thoughts.

Himani sighs when she notices that her wicked friends had turned the fan off on their way out.

She grabs her bag and decides to continue her late night endeavor in the canteen on the first floor. After locking the practice room, she submits the keys at the reception of the floor she was on- the fifth.

She takes the staircase instead of the elevator and walks down. On her way, she notices how the workforce at this hour has reduced to such a great extent. She marvels at the illumination of the building. Although fairly bright, it does not suffice the feeling she has during broad daylight. This was one reason why she was not a night-owl.

In the cafeteria, she chooses to sit on the table at the extreme right corner.

She empties her bag into a pile of books in the side of the table. Opening her Chinese grammar notebook in front of her, she plugs her earphones into the phone and her ears to play a recording she had downloaded recently. She wears her glasses and drowns herself into the books.

~~

Jungkook rushes through the hydraulic gate and takes large steps towards Lily, the Head of Service of the BigHit canteen. The mentioned lady excitedly smiles at the younger male as she brings in the latest stock of plastic straws and sets them up on their designated place. "How are you doing, noona?" the charming boy flashes his bunny teeth.

"Perfect after seeing you, boy," the girl winks in effort of a friendly flirt.

Jungkook widens his smile as he shakes his head, now used to the elder's behavior towards him and his hyungs. "So, I was wondering if you had..." he lowers his voice, "Any stock of banana milk right now?"

Lily snorts. "Why? Is your stock over?" You finished it up this soon? We got for you just last week!" she mocks.

Jungkook awkwardly shifts on his steps as he tries to explain, "It wasn't me alone, this time, really," he pauses to gather this thoughts, "Jimin hyung! Yes, he drank most of it this time."

Lily laughs. "You could've just said that you had a craving for it. Otherwise you wouldn't have been at my door to get banana milk in the middle of the night."

Jungkook pouts.

"Wait, here." Lily mentions as she turns on her heel, "Imma get 'em cans for you now."