The Life; 9

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Might contain a spoiler for KnY, BSD, and Reborn.
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Explicitly gruesome scene
Slow fucking burn
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

------>>>

(Y/n)'s POV

With two trainers training me at the same time, I feel my bones slowly cracking every time I lay on the futon my whole body ached. No, not only Kokushibou-san charge in just like a bull Kanesada-san too swing his sword like I am not there. Man the two of them are an unstoppable force, now that I think about it I take Seiji's ability for granted now she is not here.

Damn, her ability is quite useful after all.

"Fault seventh. You like to zone out"

"ARGH!"

Kanesada-san hit my chin with his bokken making me scrape my upper teeth to my gums. Fuck, it is bleeding.

"Wait, wait, Kanesada-san time, time! Time out, I said time-" He chop my neck, choking on air I stumble back useless my ability is of no shit in this situation. Holding my neck trying to balance my stance, this is bad. This man knows no 'stop' word, fuck this shit.

Kanesada-san's face as always blanks with a hint of amusement in his black eyes. "And here I thought Kunihiro says you have successfully maintained Constant Total Concentration Breathing. What a letdown." I sigh and give him a closed-eyes smile, shrugging my shoulder as in I don't know.

In the speed of light, he is already above me, ready to swing his bokken and obliterate my head. It is easy to give up and I know he will stop and go inside to have tea, but not after you taint that name and said I am a letdown. Sidestepping him, I try to recall the Moon Breathing techniques that I recently learned. Kokushibou-san still only thought me three of the form, let's use it then.

'Tsuki no Kokyu, Ni no Kata : Shuka no Rōgetsu'
Moon Breathing, Second Form : Pearl Flowers Moongazing

Charging forward while slashings and sending barrages of chaotic slash to Kanesada-san. He is forced to take a defensive stance no longer in his feral attacking chance, gritting his teeth in frustration.

"I must applaud you on that one, that attack is fast, it let no time for your foe to take charge." That one is for Kokushibou-san, I maintain my breathing it is not that I hate doing total concentration breathing. It's just a pain in the ass I can feel my ribs crack open every time I try, yes it might enhance my strength, muscle movement and other. 

Still...

Suddenly he charges forward, FUCK. I turn around and run evading the surges power from Wind Breathing Third Form. First of all, he only thought me the moves once and the rest is he trying to kill me. This ain't it chief. 

How am I supposed to use it, well the same goes to Kokushibou-san damn the two of them. I will exchange their soul to Satan for a single popcorn kernel.

.

"You are going to your other teacher?" I nod as I arranged some clean bandages, alcohol, some band-aid, and clean towel. Because I know he will fuck me up, not like the kind of fuck but fucking me up. If any of that makes sense.

"I will be back maybe a little later than usual, take care Kanesada-san!" Strapping Kasen-my beautiful green Tachi at my back and Yaman at my right side hip, I walk away.