The Life; 12

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Might contain a spoiler for KnY, BSD, and Reborn.
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Explicitly gruesome scene
Slow fucking burn
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

------>>>

"So you see if you hang upside down with your feet tied up to a tree or tall building, your blood will rush to your head and create a cumulated clot and if you press the right vein on the temple we can pop it and the blood will-"

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP!"

Murata covers his ears dramatically while swinging his body left and right to forget the image that the (H/c) haired boy put in his brain. Such a gruesome image Murata gonna puke soon.

And you all wondering why Murata is here suffering with the most insufferable human being?

Let's see, where do we start ...

"Faster Murata."

"Shut up I am trying you ungrateful shit."

"What did you call me, coconut?"

"What did you call me, maniac?"

"And what are the two of you doing out of your bed?" The two teens shiver as they recognise whose horrific voice is that.

"MURATA THERE IS A BUG, KILL IT!"

"NO WAY, THAT IS KOCHOU!"

The purple-haired girl grit her teeth seething her katana out, she throws away her Demon slayer way. Demon or no demon, this two is an evil spirit.

"SCATTER!"

The whole building can hear them, running away for their dear life as Shinobu Kochou known to be faster than the two boys is beating the two shit out of their souls.

Shinobu is keeping a watch for them since she overheard the (H/c) head they are running away, in term Murata is all healed but (Y/n) oh... that little bastard is only halfway through his treatment.

But that won't deter this suicidal maniac tho... He is ... Too hyperactive to stay on the bed. When they were escorted read : drag back to their room, the boy began a new plan.

Escape plans.

"Stop thinking about it. Just heal faster so we can get out."

With a poker face, (Y/n) turn to look at the hate of his life. Like hell someone can heal faster, well if Seiji is here then it's possible but (Y/n) know this world is one without supernatural power other than their breathing techniques and the demon's blood art.

So because (Y/n) is a ✨Genius✨ he said,

"let's elope Murata."

A hysterical scream echoes the whole butterfly estate, waking up most of its being inside. Before-

"Shut the fuck up before I shut you up forever!" Urgency can be heard in (H/c) haired boy while blocking his companion's screech. They wait for a solid 20 minutes to see if anyone dare approach their room, none. Sighing in relief both of them sag over their bed.

So you see after that Murata test the water and walk around the perimeters. Turns out the security are not that tight around 2 am, so off they go as they elo-